GPX (Grand Prix eXperience)

Posted by sam2019 
GPX (Grand Prix eXperience)
Date: March 16, 2012 05:32PM
Posted by: sam2019
Hi guys,

Grand Prix eXperience (GPX) is a video game I'm currently working on, which I will be releasing later this year. It is a F1 simulation where you can play the role of a team manager, making strategic decisions whilst watching races play out in real-time.

Please check out the website www.gpxsim.com, there is a video trailer available.

Also please like my facebook page if you're interested and want to follow the latest developments www.facebook.com/gpxsim

Hope you all like what you see :) please feel free to let me know any feedback you have or ideas, so I can make the game even better!

Sam
Re: GPX (Grand Prix eXperience)
Date: March 17, 2012 11:48PM
Posted by: Gené and Tonic
Looks very interesting! F1 Manager games are such a gap in the market to be exploited - I know I've been craving a good, new one for years since GPW
Date: March 26, 2012 11:47AM
Thanks for the feedback! I have recently been working on the overtaking behaviour for the cars, which is working quite well and produces some really nice moves! :)

There are a couple of videos showing this on the video section of the website http://www.gpxsim.com/videos.php

Enjoy!
Sam
Date: May 18, 2012 02:17PM
The website now has a list of features that will be in the final version of the game. There's also some new screenshots of the game in action, in the gallery section.

www.gpxsim.com

Some of the features include:

- Compete in practice, qualifying and race sessions
- View any car from a variety of camera angles
- Live news feed of driver standings, events, and weather forecast
- Monitor fuel and tyre wear, decide when to make pit stops
- Choose which tyres to use, downforce levels, and engine modes
- Dynamic weather system with localised track conditions

Career mode:

- Take control of a team over multiple seasons
- Build up a team's reputation
- Decide how to spend the team budget
- Manage race and test drivers, their individual skills and morale
- Choose which parts suppliers to use
- Develop a team's car over the season

Game editing tools:
- Update the drivers and teams in the game
- Add historic racing seasons
- Create new circuits to race on
- Download and share game updates on the gpxsim.com website
Date: May 19, 2012 06:07AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Once you're able to add inner/outer terrain and trackside objects to fill the black areas, the atmosphere should be very nice
Date: September 19, 2012 09:00AM
Posted by: hasbriale
Dude... Make an android version for christ sake... There is no F1 game worthy of playing on Android platform..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy