Battlefield 3

Posted by DaveEllis 
Re: Battlefield 3
Date: October 01, 2011 08:23PM
Posted by: Xero
The terrain bug is quite annoying, think they've disabled terrain destruction on the servers for now. Apparently it's all fixed and good to go in the full version. Also, several updates for Battlelog already, seems to be a lot better now.
Date: October 29, 2011 07:10PM
Posted by: chrislewis
BattleLog & Origin seems to be a complication this game doesn't need.

The game takes a bit of getting used to even coming from other Battlefields. The game settings are different from BC2 so expect a bit of trial & error with the graphics/keys settings. Otherwise the game runs smooth on a modern rig with polished graphics.

In it's current state this game's not what it was promised. It still is a console port according to this

Vehicles are still too vulnerable/underpowered so lets hope for a patch that will fix that & other issues.

Edited for 2nd impressions

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2011 09:01PM by chrislewis.
Date: November 07, 2011 05:42PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Im playing this and says ITS FANTASTIC GAME!! i loved it!

Date: November 20, 2011 10:27AM
Posted by: Pont
i want to play with a gamepad? which one do you recommend? Logitech?
Date: November 23, 2011 08:03AM
Posted by: chrislewis
Sorry Pont, I didn't have a chance to properly reply to your question the first time.

Although I don't have a gamepad I hear the XBox 360 controller is good & is better for compatibility with Windows. I've never really used one so can't help more than that.

With BF3 though I think the mouse & keyboard would be a better option for most things including choppers. For the jets though a joystick might be a better option & I do use a Logitech joystick but I'm terrible with the jets anyway so can't give a decent comparison as to what gives the best control.

Date: November 23, 2011 07:25PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I have a 360 controller I bought to use with my laptop, it works great once you download some software from Microsoft itself.
Date: November 30, 2011 09:41PM
Posted by: Guimengo
So does anyone own this on the PS3?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy