Rfactor League Advertisement

Posted by alonso0506 
Rfactor League Advertisement
Date: April 03, 2011 02:35PM
Posted by: alonso0506
Hello my fellow racing fans, I'm opening this thread because we are searching for new drivers in our F1 League.

This league is professional and produces great racing, and you can have a great time with us there as well.

If anyone out there is interested in joining us and having a great time whilst racing and doing other stuff you're very welcome there.

For more information please check our homepage and/or post below.

Here is the link to our homepage, feel free to visit us there. Homepage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 03:05PM by mortal.
Re: Rfactor League Advertisement
Date: July 30, 2012 09:59PM
Posted by: alonso0506
hey guys our website has changed since i posted this so here is where you can find us is you like Racing at rFactor.

Find out all you need here. [www.oglsimracing.com]

ps:if something aint right with that then tell me and il edit it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy