Re: Virtual Grand Prix 3 (VGP3)
Date: February 06, 2009 07:40PM
Posted by: Guimengo
The sense of speed, how the car felt and the horrible menu limitations and the presentation :P.
Date: February 07, 2009 01:33AM
Posted by: mika19b
It needs alot of work but im pretty sure it could become a good sim in time :)
Date: February 18, 2009 09:08PM
Posted by: Excalibur
VGP3 is still in developement so it is hard to give a definitive opinion but sensations are good and the physics are realistics. I've just a problem to configure my pad correctly. I'll try to spend more time on it...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 12, 2009 05:45PM
Posted by: Yasko
I like it.
Date: June 17, 2020 05:27AM
Posted by: torana_05
Huuuuge bump on the thread but does anyone know what happened to this game. It randomly just came into my head the other day after watching Ted meats gp2 and gp4 videos on YouTube. Amazingly the link for the demo still works but this game seems to be lost into obscurity. Was the full version ever released? And can it be downloaded? I'm going to give the demo a try on the weekend and see if my wheel works with it.

Date: June 17, 2020 04:44PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
It was completely abandoned by the Devs I'm afraid. Not sure there is a full version available unless you buy it, the full game displays the user's name in the menus, so I'm not sure you'd be able to try the full version from somewhere...

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy