Grand Prix Legends bug - lines on the sky (OpenGL/D3D)

Posted by Titus03 
I have installed Grand Prix Legends and I'm using full patched version with OpenGL graphics. Every time I play the game, I see lines on the sky. They are thin and dark and they seems to split textures, because they create boxes around textures. I can't post a screenshot, because these forums don't support them. Those lines appear also with D3D.

I'm sure that somebody understands me, if had similar problems before. I have tried disabling mip-mapping and tried different settings, but none of them worked. Is it so, that there is no way for removing them? If there's a way, I'd like to know (if it's not "Use software rendering";).

Thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2008 11:56PM by Titus03.
Upload the screenshot to imageshack or photobucket, and post the link like this:

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Download the replacement rasterizers from this RaceSimCentral post.

It fixes a lot of graphical problems, and lists that old problem (with certain drivers apparently) in OpenGL as one of them. The only problem with them is that Pribluda isn't compatible yet. If you don't use that, or can do without it, it's worth giving them a go.

For reference, which graphics card do you use? You could try older or newer drivers, or run in DirectX7 mode, which has its own problem, though I'd suggest they're bigger than some lines in the sky, unfortunately.
Thanks again!

Now the graphics look flawless. I have a nVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS and still using OpenGL.

OK, next time I will post screens with the way you adviced.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy