Codemasters F1 games with System Link Co-Op (360)

Posted by AUS_Doug 
Codemasters F1 games with System Link Co-Op (360)
Date: March 07, 2014 12:36AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Hi all,
Over the Christmas break, I finally decided to buy an Xbox 360 - It cost me $120 pre-owned, so no complaints there.

Anyway, a buddy of mine has been buying the Codemasters F1 games (2011 and '12 anyway) and, seeing as I can't convince him to play something decent like GP4,
I thought I might get one of the Codies games as well, so that we can do a Co-Op championship.
We've played split-screen before, but it goes from 'bearable' in 2011 - despite lack of practice and qualy sessions - to shite in 2012.
(No practice or qualy, unable to chain up a season of races, and player two has to redo their control scheme EVERY RACE)

We know that they all offer ONLINE Co-Op, but we haven't been able to find info one way or the other over which ones (if any) allow for System Link Co-Op.

Has anyone who has played these games done Co-Op via System link?

Cheers,
Doug

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy