rFactor activation drama

Posted by mortal 
rFactor activation drama
Date: November 30, 2013 07:06AM
Posted by: mortal
After a computer rebuild, everything is working except rFactor. I have the code, so I open rFactor and I get the buy/unlock window. Then a certificate notification window and then when I select the already purchased tab it says connect to the internet. Oh wait, I already am! so, I dont have the Trymedia folder in Application Data, and afaik that is where the key is stored, or something like that.
If anyone out there can send me the folder structure for the Trymedia folder, and anything else in there apart from the key file, unless it is in some stupid format, maybe I can just insert my key and bypass this failure of an activation process.

Edit: After much searching....seems I need v1255c. Maybe then I can re-activate. Downloading.....

Edit: Finally got an updated key from ISI. Trymedia no longer support rFactor 1 so the key was useless. v1255c has a different activation process with an ISI support link, they sent me the updated key within a few days. :-)
If this shows up on Google it might help others that have had a similar problem with the Trymedia activation window.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2013 11:17PM by mortal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy