F1 Challenge help

Posted by NBH 
F1 Challenge help
Date: August 27, 2013 09:51PM
Posted by: NBH
Been trying to install mods for this game. But whenever I get in the game and pick a car and a then load it the game crashes.
Re: F1 Challenge help
Date: August 28, 2013 12:06AM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Are you using Win7?

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: August 28, 2013 12:18AM
I'm using windows 8
Date: August 28, 2013 05:08PM
Posted by: Robert
In windows 7 I think the game has to be run in compatibility mode, for Windows 98... try that (by right clicking the F1C executable) if you haven't already.

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: August 29, 2013 03:58AM
Yeah I tried that in windows 8 setting the game in the compatibility mode it doesn't want to startup at all turn of compatibility mode it works, but doesn't like mods
Date: September 03, 2013 04:39PM
Posted by: Robert
Strange, I don't know what else to suggest. If none of the compatibility modes work, then F1C probably doesn't work on Windows 8 :(

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: October 10, 2013 01:14PM
Posted by: senninho
I don't know if it helps, but I re-installed this out of curiosity the other day and found that file permissions were an issue - I had to remove the read-only flag from the whole directory before it would work properly. The same might apply to mods that you add, so maybe try resetting the permissions once you install something?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy