Problem with F1 Challenge and painting cars

Posted by c7r6h9 
Problem with F1 Challenge and painting cars
Date: July 01, 2013 11:00PM
Posted by: c7r6h9
Hey all.

I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this, but when I paint a car in F1 Challenge, it doesn't show up in the spinner - and when I try going to the track, as soon as it's loaded it crashes to the desktop.

I'm running Windows 8, but that's not the problem as I can run the game fine with no compatibility settings.

It's frustrating, as I am trying to paint a Minardi for a racing series I intend to post on YouTube, but making one change to any car (it's not just the Minardi) seems to make the game not like it.

If anyone could help me with this problem in any way I'd be very happy.
Re: Problem with F1 Challenge and painting cars
Date: July 02, 2013 10:14AM
Wait, I just tried editing the car numbers on the 2001 Prost, and it worked fine, shows up and all. I did use a different method though. I'll try it again with another car.

E: Alright, I tried painting a Minardi again and using the new method, but no luck. Same thing happens as before.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2013 10:25AM by c7r6h9.
Re: Problem with F1 Challenge and painting cars
Date: July 03, 2013 12:31PM
As it happens, for some reason it seems to have fixed itself overnight. I have no idea how it happened, but I can now paint cars fine.

This thread can be closed/deleted/removed or whatever now ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy