Mortgages - Prophecy came true!

Posted by danm 
Re: Living Expenses - How would you share yours?
Date: March 29, 2011 04:41PM
Posted by: Guimengo
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hang on Gui, remember last time you gave me advice
> on that girl at the swimming pool :P LOL!

You've gone through a lot of them, you have to be more specific :P. At least with my advices you've been able to weed out the keepers from the time wasters ;).
Re: Mortgages - Prophecy came true!
Date: February 21, 2013 11:42AM
Posted by: danm
LOL. Digging up an old thread, but it goes to show early warning signs shouldn't be overlooked...

This girl in question ended up running off with another bloke behind my back less that 12 months after buying the house. We separated, moved to different corners of the home until we worked out how to sell it.

She then brought the new guy to the house we SHARE after agreeing not to. He threatens me for arguing with her about this being disrespectful. He threatens me, uninvited, in my own house in his first visit! Days after they separate, I find out she is sleeping with the guy/friend digging the lawn over. She physically assaults me and gives me a swollen face and black eye for calling her 'an old trout' haha. I didn't ever report it.

And now!? The hillarity of it. I am buying her out for £37,850 this week, to be in her account legally transferred and a solicitor bill for £600 at my expense.

She messages me to say 'I have a letter from the solicitors asking for £24 fees to transfer the money to me. I will NOT pay this. I think you should'.

£24. LOL.

So even with £37,850 banked and £600 saved in fees, she won't spare £24 to do her own legal work.

Girls. Some are really nasty pieces of work!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2013 11:46AM by danm.
Date: February 21, 2013 09:18PM
Posted by: mortal
Oh my, how the worm has turned. Sad news indeed, however, I can vouch for the fact that far to many of the fairer sex are just mercenary. Your grave-digging is forgiven. Chin up old bean, it will all work out in the end.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 22, 2013 12:15PM
Posted by: senninho
Jeez, sorry to hear about that :-/

I've recently split from my wife, and we are still living together, but we are at least on good terms. The problem will be getting our own places, as neither of us can afford a rental deposit...

Date: February 27, 2013 05:40AM
Posted by: EC83
So you were a provider, not a caveman. Ouch.
Got to say, I remember reading through the posts on Page 1 when this thread was started and thinking how things looked potentially ominous, but it sounds like it got really shitty there. Sorry to hear how the situation turned out. You deserve way better than that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy