Ask Vader......

Posted by Vader 
Re: Ask Vader
Date: June 03, 2010 08:35PM
Posted by: Vader
dio69
so why this kind of thinking isnt common?

Oh and btw, is SBK-X worth a buy?

Because most people are stupid.

If you have the money to spend, why ask?

MikaHalpinen
Vader i just read a short story which was building to conclude on a pretty obvious twist but then it didn't. So, can the twist be that there was no twist? Why didn't the universe implode?

Yes, of course. Everything that dissatisfies anticipation can be seen as a twist - or a volta if we're talking poetry. The universe already has imploded. Just not in the particular time and space you are living.

mortal
I went to an Indian take-away in town and ordered a curry to go. I gave the proprietor a $100 note and he placed it in the till and walked away. I said "What about the change" His response was "Change must come from within". What shall I do now?

Take him by the neck, put a hand down his throat real deep until you can grab his balls from inside, pull hard and turn him inside out.

Guimengo
What nation will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa? What's the name of the 2010 F1 driver's championship winner?

The nation that scores the most victories and wins the final will win the World Cup.

The name of the 2010 F1 championship winner is kind of a label for him, used to distinguish him from others.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 04, 2010 05:22PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Why won't you give the actual names?
Date: June 04, 2010 05:34PM
Posted by: dio69
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you have the money to spend, why ask?

Because, in the current economical situation maybe is wise not to spend money in pseudo-good games?
Date: June 04, 2010 06:07PM
Posted by: Morbid
Do you find Gui's lack of faith disturbing?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 04, 2010 08:11PM
Guimengo
Why won't you give the actual names?

You asked "What is the name" and I told you what a name is.

dio69
Because, in the current economical situation maybe is wise not to spend money in pseudo-good games?

If you really have to consider the current economical situation you should save your money.

Morbid
Do you find Gui's lack of faith disturbing?

Not more disturbing than he is anyway.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 10, 2010 07:41AM
Posted by: mortal
A man is three things. He is what he thinks he is, he is what his friends think he is, and he is what he really is. If he is wrong about himself, and his friends are wrong about him, then what can he be?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 10, 2010 11:06AM
Posted by: torana_05
Do you feel older now than you did on monday?

Date: June 10, 2010 04:09PM
mortal
A man is three things. He is what he thinks he is, he is what his friends think he is, and he is what he really is. If he is wrong about himself, and his friends are wrong about him, then what can he be?

I may quote Paul Anka "For what is a man? What has he got? If not himself then he has naught"

torana_05
Do you feel older now than you did on monday?

Yes. And on Monday I felt a bit older than I did on Sunday. On Sunday I felt a bit older than I did on Saturday ... by now you may have discovered the underlying scheme. Getting older is gradual, not digital.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 28, 2010 12:04AM
Posted by: Covfan
Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?
Date: June 28, 2010 12:10AM
Covfan
Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?

Sure, as long as I don't have to drink Earl Grey with it.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 29, 2010 11:42PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
So what's your preferred tea alongside it then?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: June 30, 2010 08:41PM
turkey_machine
So what's your preferred tea alongside it then?

If it comes to real tea I like Japanese green tea. I also like herbal stuff. But I'm not really a big tea drinker.

Darjeeling

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 30, 2010 11:08PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Are you still passionate about cooking? If so, do you have any specific pizza recipes (I prefer the simple mozzarella pizza, or properly called Margherita in zee Europe)?
Date: July 01, 2010 12:11AM
Guimengo
Are you still passionate about cooking? If so, do you have any specific pizza recipes (I prefer the simple mozzarella pizza, or properly called Margherita in zee Europe)?

As with most Italian dishes I am a puritan if it comes to pizza. It has to be tradizionale that means the way they do it in Naples, the home of pizza. Thin and crispy crust, wood oven and not too many toppings - good salame, prociutto, mushrooms, tomato sauce (made from San Marzano pelati, salt, pepper and a hint of oregano) and mozzarella. Now it is essential to use fior di latte - cow milk mozzarella. The by far superior [mozzarella di buffala[/i] should be used for other dishes. Huge rims filled with cheese are a no-go, so are fancy toppings like "Pizza Tex-Mex" or similar.

In Naples the Associazione Verace pizza Napoletana and the Associazione pizzaioli Napoletani have officially defined the way of preparation for a pizza napoletana verace - a true pizza from Napoli. The key for a good dough is very little active yeast (about 10g per kilo of flour) but long proofing time (at least six hours). A bit of sea salt (25g per kg flour) and water are all that is allowed. No olive oil, eggs or other things. You also need lots of heat to bake a pizza (around 400°C / 750F) if you don't have a wood oven let it be.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 14, 2010 02:19AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
@covfan - well done on the red dwarf referencing :P

Vader - Why has it taken me so long to ask you a question despite being a member on this forum for 3+ years?? Also why couldn't I think of two better questions than this?

Date: July 14, 2010 11:49AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
What are the advantages of owning a monkey butler?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: July 14, 2010 07:53PM
Posted by: senna9194
do you think that Paul is really able to make winning predictions?if yes,have i got some chances to steal him and become rich?;)

My GPGSL Career
Date: July 19, 2010 10:28PM
Posted by: dio69
If the universe is infinite, is life limited?
Date: July 23, 2010 11:56PM
Posted by: msater
:) or :( or just :-(?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2010 11:57PM by msater.
Date: July 23, 2010 11:59PM
ipswich2007
Vader - Why has it taken me so long to ask you a question despite being a member on this forum for 3+ years?? Also why couldn't I think of two better questions than this?

ipswich2007 - Why has it taken me so long to answer your a question?? Also why couldn't I think of a better answer than this? Irrelevance?

Incident 2k9
What are the advantages of owning a monkey butler?

Look here: [www.imdb.com]. Though if this ape is a librarian he might unscrew your head for calling him a monkey.

senna9194
do you think that Paul is really able to make winning predictions?if yes,have i got some chances to steal him and become rich?;)

dio69
If the universe is infinite, is life limited?

The universe you're living in isn't infinte so life is limited of course. And that's a gift for you mortals, believe me.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy