Posted by Vader 
Re: Ask Vader
Date: November 17, 2009 10:46PM
Posted by: Vader
jcaranti : Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My favourite force is getting pesky forum members
> banned.

For asking perfect normal questions? ...
Interesting.

Vader: Welcome to democracy.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 17, 2009 10:59PM
Posted by: mortal
I prefer to call it a benevolent oligarchy.

On the 100th day after being told by the Queen that one husband has been unfaithful, one hundred wives slaughter their husbands. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 17, 2009 11:04PM
mortal: I prefer to call it a benevolent oligarchy.

On the 100th day after being told by the Queen that one husband has been unfaithful, one hundred wives slaughter their husbands. :-)

Vader: Benevolent oligarchy my a*s. WE GOT THE POWER, WE RULE AND WE EXECUTE AT WILL. WE ARE JUNTA.

And no, only the queen was being cheated on so the country was in need of a new king.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 17, 2009 11:24PM
Posted by: smorr
Do you know what the Eigenharp is? Probably would have been better to establish this question beforehand.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: November 17, 2009 11:29PM
smorr: Do you know what the Eigenharp is? Probably would have been better to establish this question beforehand.

Vader: Of course I know. After all I am not only omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and omninegative but also a musician. And even if I weren't - do you really think I was too dumb to use google?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 18, 2009 12:33AM
Would I be lying if I said yes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2009 12:33AM by smorr.
Date: November 18, 2009 12:36AM
smorr: Would I be lying if I said yes?

Vader: Life is a lie ... so what?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 18, 2009 12:43AM
Posted by: Frantic
If Frank Zappa was alive, this would be a better world?

Date: November 18, 2009 01:27AM
Posted by: Guimengo
What are/were the GPG usernames of the people involved in creating GP4?
Date: November 18, 2009 03:46PM
Frantic: If Frank Zappa was alive, this would be a better world?

Vader: One mouth more to feed.

Guimengo: What are/were the GPG usernames of the people involved in creating GP4?

Vader: Moe, Curly und Larry

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 18, 2009 06:59PM
Posted by: Guimengo
So it wasn't only Geoff Crammond and that other guy in this forum? What was Crammond's username?
Date: November 18, 2009 08:41PM
Guimengo: So it wasn't only Geoff Crammond and that other guy in this forum? What was Crammond's username?

Vader: Stay clear of dope, man. It obviously doesn't do you any good.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 19, 2009 12:04AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Where is Geoff Crammond? What does he eat for breakfast? :)
Date: November 19, 2009 06:05AM
Stay clear of dope, man. It obviously doesn't do you any good. Cannot be the Geoff's user name. I'm fairly sure there is a character limit, no?

Speaking of which, if he really was here (I would assume the mods know who he would be, as they seem to claim to know, but I think it's a lie, but it has been going on for a while, and in fact wouldn't shock me if it were true), what do you think is going through his mind, both back in the day in the GP4 heyday and right now looking at how far we have come?

And why can't you tell us who it is if it were true that Geoff was a member (atleast at one point) here? Is he so miff'd at modders you can't say his name or he'll sue you or what?

Date: November 19, 2009 10:44AM
Posted by: mortal
Trust me, he's here. I shall send him a pm about this thread, he might even ask Vader a question. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 19, 2009 06:26PM
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trust me, he's here. I shall send him a pm about
> this thread, he might even ask Vader a question.
> :-)

Vader, why should I trust Mortal?

Date: November 19, 2009 11:06PM
jcaranti: Where is Geoff Crammond? What does he eat for breakfast?

Vader: He's everywhere. If you can see Geoff Crammond, he can see you. If you can't see Geoff Crammond you may be only seconds away from death.

For breakfast Geoff Crammond eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot. And he drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

smorr: Stay clear of dope, man. It obviously doesn't do you any good. Cannot be the Geoff's user name. I'm fairly sure there is a character limit, no?

Speaking of which, if he really was here (I would assume the mods know who he would be, as they seem to claim to know, but I think it's a lie, but it has been going on for a while, and in fact wouldn't shock me if it were true), what do you think is going through his mind, both back in the day in the GP4 heyday and right now looking at how far we have come?

And why can't you tell us who it is if it were true that Geoff was a member (atleast at one point) here? Is he so miff'd at modders you can't say his name or he'll sue you or what?

Vader: We have to be careful with his name. Geoff Crammond is currently sueing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

mortal: Trust me, he's here. I shall send him a pm about this thread, he might even ask Vader a question. :-)

Vader: He might already have.

smorr: Vader, why should I trust Mortal?

Vader: Because you should. Trust me.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 20, 2009 12:10AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Do you like this car?

I think its one of the best of 2005 :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2009 12:15AM by jcaranti.
Date: November 20, 2009 01:46AM
So why should I trust Vader telling me to trust Mortal?

Date: November 20, 2009 04:27PM
jcaranti: Do you like this car?

Vader: Bright colours hurt my eyes.

smorr: So why should I trust Vader telling me to trust Mortal?

Vader: Because mortal says so. Just trust him.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy