F1 manager by EA sports

Posted by genesis 
Re: F1 manager by EA sports
Date: August 12, 2002 12:59PM
Posted by: Ellis
I like F1 Manager more than Grand Prix World.

I havent had any problems with it, and yeah, i also got the game for free with F1 2001.

Mine aint crashed yet, under XP home, Pro, or 98.

Altho on my 350mhz the cars look horrible. And cant be arsed installing a game onto 1.7ghz that i will never run

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 12, 2002 01:36PM
Posted by: matthewp
the cars look horrible on any machine, and I MEAN horrible, people who haven't played the game wouldn't believe how bad they look considering its based on the 99 season.

Date: September 15, 2013 11:56AM
Posted by: sjaak
It's been a while that somebody posted something here...but is someone still play this game?

I do...but i would update this game but i only know how to edit the cars en the people text.

Can somebody tell me how to change the names of the cars en how to open ia files.

Greetz sjaak
Date: September 15, 2013 05:56PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
If I remember correctly you need a hex editor to change the team names, but the new name has to have the same number of characters as the existing one. So, if the team name is say, "Benetton", and you want to change it to Lotus, you have to name it "Lotus___" or "Lotus_GP" or whatever. On the flipside, if you want rename "Prost" to Caterham, you'd need to shorten it.

I could be wrong though, I haven't played around with F1M for aaaaages...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: July 16, 2014 05:22PM
Posted by: alonso0506
does any know how to edit the IA Files of the drivers. I want to change the driver pics but i got no clue how to do it. I only know that they are in the Art folder but how to open those files is beyond my knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Date: September 03, 2014 01:26AM
Posted by: EC83
genesis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And why the @!#$ is there 'The Corrs' music in the
> background on this site?!?!

Andrea Corr(The real one) follows me on Twitter, without me even following her first. This has done nothing to disperse my intense, if far-fetched, desire to faceplant her one day. Amongst other stuff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy