Date: April 07, 2018 10:10PM
Posted by: andreigp4
Here's to the next 15 (B)

____
Re: 15 years
Date: June 09, 2018 03:52PM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
Holy hell my account still works. After 17 years :P

I remember when we finally got an edit button. Good times.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2018 03:53PM by MysticalCrayon.
Date: February 17, 2019 01:46AM
Posted by: ralv585
Just dropping by to say hi!

Good to see the forum still up and running, brings back so many memories seeing all the old users in this thread :)

Haven't fired up GP4 in a few years, but still have the game and original cardboard box, this game brought me so much joy over the years.

Date: March 05, 2019 11:56PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Also dropping by to say hi!

15 years since I first registered and this is my first post in god knows how long!

I still pop by every now and then to see the progress of GP4. Takes me back seeing old usernames, posts and signatures that still work! This forum was a huge part of my life 15 years ago. I’d play and edit GP4 from the minute I woke up until the minute I went to bed. I haven’t played GP4 for a long time, although I still love a race or two every now and then on the PS; I look at F1 2018 and can’t believe how much gaming has moved on! But I have to say, hats off to the dedicated people who still edit and keep GP4 updated - it still looks great all these years on!

I was 16/17 when I found this place.. I’m now 32 and my Logitech wheel has been replaced by a son, two stepchildren and a wife to be!

Hope everyone here is well. :)

Paul.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: October 12, 2019 07:52PM
Posted by: fisico04
Damn,

Cant believe this forum is still alive and well. I joined here in 2004 i think, havent logged on for a long time, but wow, still here.

Im 32 now aswell, Still game, but not played any GP game for a long time, my pc's wont run it anymore, and although id love to get something together to play gp4 again, i think with life taking over abit more, its more convienent to play consoles.

I remember trying to get a btcc game made, back in 2004 or 05 i started along with a guy called Flash Formula. We got quite far, got a few models in game but then Lord Gow sent a strongly worded email explaining that we either stop or feel the wrath of his lawyers. Ah, memories.

Anyways, i hope everyone is still well, life is turning out how you wanted it and you still get to enjoy the pleasures of the GP games now and again.

Peace

Eric

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy