713x BDA Analog Capture Driver (W7)

Posted by mortal 
713x BDA Analog Capture Driver (W7)
Date: April 04, 2013 12:35PM
Posted by: mortal
Does anyone have this driver. Virtually impossible to download, without scoring some malware and adware riddled driver scanning updating program I don't want.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: 713x BDA Analog Capture Driver (W7)
Date: April 04, 2013 02:40PM
Posted by: gav
In Device Manager, go to the device (durr), go to Details, in the Property drop-down box, choose Hardware IDs. Post what the string(s) are, or a screenshot.

Eg:
Date: April 05, 2013 01:39AM
I just bit the bullet and paid for DriverMax and I've downloaded some Austek Capture drivers by Phillips. I don't watch TV on it, I use a Winamp plug-in for TV so I can listen to Triple J FM. For some reason the plug in comes up with an error message about the capture driver. Don't know why, used to work just fine. Re-installed the plug-in and that didn't help.
I've also got a Winfast 1000S card and when I try that one it says radio device not found, so tried installing the drivers for it again. Still no joy, might try the musical slots game and see if that helps. Meanwhile....I just bought myself some wireless headphones that has an fm tuner in the sender so I'll probably end up ripping out the cards if I can't get them to work. I'm about to re-boot after installing drivers for a shed load of stuff that was out of date so fingers crossed and the rig will start lol.

Re-boot with asustek drivers and winfast drivers haven't fixed it. Given up on it, useless crap cards and crap drivers with virtually no support from the manuf. Uninstalling and removing the cards. Wasted too much time on this fruitless exercise already.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2013 02:29AM by mortal.
Date: April 05, 2013 11:35AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
Can't you get a FM radio or listen to Triple J online?
Date: April 05, 2013 12:04PM
LOL, yeah, I know I can do that online. Not sure what the bandwidth would be though. Anyway I bought wireless headphones with fm in the sender.

Date: April 05, 2013 12:15PM
Posted by: gav
I guess you stream radio on 56K - I'm sure the bit-rate would be around that - so unless you're sending your posts via a telegraph for someone else to post on your behalf, you'll be fine. ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy