RC Racing (Video)

Posted by Bruno 
RC Racing (Video)
Date: January 20, 2013 03:26AM
Posted by: Bruno
Sim Racing is still my hobby, although I am not that involved with it anymore. I am now more into R/C now and have built a garden track with some of my friends. Here is our website with some photos, videos and stuff: our RC garden track

Enjoy !

This is my favourite video with some laps of close racing in the dirt (on the first version of the track)

P.S.: Special Greetings to Stephan for keeping this side online. It was a great time with you back then.
Re: RC Racing (Video)
Date: February 07, 2013 05:29AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
RC rocks. im getting into it, but my mechanic skills need a bit of a lift.

Date: March 25, 2013 01:24AM
RC Racing really rocks! I just hope the weather gets warmer soon.

Neil, you do not need that much mechanical skills to race these beasts these days. Most cars come "Ready to Run" these days and all mayor brands include illustrated manuals with their cars that make the basic work quite simple. I have grown into it quite easily.

If you have the choice go for a nitro powered model in any case: They are dirty, they stink, they are loud. In short: Electric cars are for girls, Nitros are like men.(H)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2013 01:24AM by Bruno.
Date: February 03, 2015 10:58AM
Meanwhile, another great offroad season is over and I can't wait for the 2015 races to start. The track has evolved, too. We now have more jumps and a new loop on natural soil. A new table top jump will be installed for this season.

Here is some 2014 race action with 6 nitro cars battleing it out:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy