Argentina, Buenos Aires, The old circuit number 8

Posted by evroic 
Argentina, Buenos Aires, The old circuit number 8
Date: February 17, 2019 01:06AM
Posted by: evroic
The track was originally made by Antonio Pessoa for GP2
GP3 conversion by Evandro in 2019
Thanks to Antonio Pessoa for permission to publish this track
My sincere thanks to Zieli for all his help, dedication, patience, attention and support in the corrections given to this track especially in the Pit Lane area.

I converted the file "Buenos Aires 8_Argentina_1982.dat" from GP2 to GP3
The conversion was done using as base the original GP3 track "Buenos Aires" (F1ct03.dat)
Therefore this DAT will use the original JAM files from the Arg3jam folder. I did the conversion and put the objects of the original track
More information can be found in the original file "gp2form_ba82.txt"

The original GP2 DAT file can be found in the 8 KB "Buenos_Aires_8_Argentina_1982.zip" package.

* * * LOCATION * * *

The ZIP package came from the link: [www.grandprix2.de]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the description of the file "gp2form_ba82.txt"

"The old circuit number 8 at Buenos Aires Autodrome, place of the 1982 MotoGP Argentine Grand Prix, with the old Fork and a long straight before. The event was held a few days before the start of Falklands War, which stopped international motorsport events in Argentina for some years. "

In fact by the date mentioned (1982), Circuit 8 has the sector of the extended Fork of 250 mts eliminated.

In place of the "old Horquilla" would be constructed a kartódromo later, for this the track was shortened in each section

But for this test used the extended part with a small chicane at the junction of the new track.

Here is the MotoGP Video => [www.youtube.com]

Evandro ( Brazil )
Attachments:
open | download - Buenos Aires 8_Argentina_1982.rar (92.2 KB)
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy