GP3 generic steering wheel
Date: November 18, 2013 09:00PM
Posted by: shlund
Enclosed please find a steering wheel for GP3 (2k) with LCD display, horisontal rev led's and a more updated look.

I have updated and used work from the original authors and all credit and thank should be given to them (unfortunately I can't find the 'read me files' in order to mention their names)

If there is any problems in uploading this updated steering wheel Please be so kind to inform me and I will remove the files.

Use CpitEditor by Damien Legros to insert the rev led's correctly and place the Dsh files in 'Liveries' folder and the Steer jams in 'Main' folder. Finally place the Cpithi3_art in 'Techjam' folder....

:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2013 05:20PM by shlund.
Attachments:
open | download - GP3 steering wheel.zip (1.68 MB)
Re: GP3 generic steering wheel
Date: November 20, 2013 01:49PM
A little add-on made with coloured grips on the GP3 generic steering wheel.

Unzip all content to 'GP3 generic steering wheel' folder and use JamEditor2000 to insert the handles/grips you prefer ..... :>

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2013 05:21PM by shlund.
Attachments:
open | download - Coloured grips on steering wheel.zip (1.14 MB)
Re: GP3 generic steering wheel
Date: November 25, 2013 05:19PM
Add-on with new options for layout on steeringwheel as well as a set of black grips/handles...

Unzip all content to 'GP3 generic steering wheel' folder and use JamTool2000 to insert/change the bitmap files.
Attachments:
open | download - GP3 gen steering wheel.zip (169.8 KB)
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy