DaiMOn's 2012 Workthread - MSC 300th Race helmet !RELEASED! on P3!

Posted by DaiMOn 
Great helmets again DaiMOn,

could I ask if you can possibly post a different link to your helmet shapes as the current ones don't seem to be working

Will your helmet designs fit the Arai and Schuberth shapes or is some editing needed? (I'm using the Arai GP5 shape at the moment)
Very nice as always DaiMOn... (Y)
Anyone know why DaiMOn's site has gone?

http://www.daimondesign.comuf.com/

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Hmm, I'm not sure. His DaiMOn Design Facebook page seems to have been removed as well...

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2012 08:51AM by SchueyFan.
It looks bad :( hope he is ok.
Any news from DaiMOn? Site and FB, total off.

Really miss his work...
Don't worry, I am sure he will appear again in a few days:-) when "real life" will let him free time....
This is the message he posted on 29th May at RSCT private forum

"As you probably noticed I disappeared for a while. I traveled a lot in the last few month,....., and I was just too busy to deal with other things. I just got back a few days ago, and I realized that there are so much thing to do, so it seems the next few weeks will be busy as well. :D
Since I couldn't login weekly my website went down, I'll try to restore it as soon as I can. etc......"

Hope you don't mind Adam but the guys here looked to have fresh news from you ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 05:09PM by gezere.
Cool
nice to hear from him

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Yeah, really a shame that the side is down at the moment. I'm longing to get his helmet shapes again. I assume nobody who has them could send a working link via PM? It'd be really highly appreciated!

Also, the shape the Vettel helmet is onto doesn't look like Maikel's RC-5. Does anybody know what shape that is?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, really a shame that the side is down at the
> moment. I'm longing to get his helmet shapes
> again. I assume nobody who has them could send a
> working link via PM? It'd be really highly
> appreciated!
>
> Also, the shape the Vettel helmet is onto doesn't
> look like Maikel's RC-5. Does anybody know what
> shape that is?

It's Adam's own Arai shape, the RC-6GP - something like that :) Dunno whether he released that latest version though

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ah, kk. Thanks Maikel.

Great, habemus helmet maker (still).

Gracias Gezere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 12:17PM by hasbriale.
Definitely a contender for best helmet designer in general. I hope he comes back (and maybe can teach us some of his skills) ;)
Here we go... in the air.

[www.daimondesign.comuf.com]

Currently I'm working on the 2012 helmet set which will be released for GP4 and will be included in F1RFT RFactor mod. I'll release some new helmet shapes as well. As you've probably seen I've made some HQ shapes for rendering, but they're too high-poly for any game so the polycount needs to be reduced significantly.

The set (both the shapes and textures) will be released in September. I know it's a bit late, but unfortunately my free time is limited. :P

Finally some screenshots with the new Schuberth SF1 shape (Alpha 1), I tested today ingame at first time. It's still WIP of course, so there are some problems with it (line fitting etc.), but I'll fix this issues. :)

You can follow the progress on my website and on my Facebook page.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 04:14PM by DaiMOn.
Will you also release the high-poly versions for other persons interested in rendering? It'd be so nice to have high-quality shapes for better renders.

Re: DaiMOn's 2012 Workthread - Latest news on P2!
Date: July 01, 2012 04:14PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Excellent work, Adam! (Y) :-)
Take your time!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: DaiMOn's 2012 Workthread - Latest news on P2!
Date: July 01, 2012 04:34PM
Posted by: Spidey
JohnMaverick schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will you also release the high-poly versions for
> other persons interested in rendering? It'd be so
> nice to have high-quality shapes for better
> renders.

I would like that as well :)

Great News :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy