GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YES YES YES! Podium for me! 1, maybe 2 laps more
> and I would've walked away with the win!

Don't think so mate, we might have a controversial accident ;)

But in all seriousness it's great to win, it's my first ever race win in the GPGSL, albeit a tester's race, so pleased with that. Very pleased with Josh too, definitely a star in the making

Looking forward to see what Charrel & John can do with the car in quali now

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
our pace was decent as chris showed, we just couldn't convert it into points.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Well that looks promising for the race, it looks like our single lap pace is good. Well done to Connor who led the race at one point, which I believe is the first time a Christel has done so...yay :) Bring on quali.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

mortal Wrote:
> Nice work Maikel, a good drive with a podium
> finish, and Joseph, great job getting into the top
> ten. :-) A good start for us, well pleased.

I could've been a bit higher, as I was 1 second behind Maikel just before the end of part 1, then screwed up somewhere and dropped down to 11th. Still, 9th is a good start to the season, so I'm happy with my SCR debut :-).

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
During the testers race I was standing in the pitbox, man what an exiting race!

First of all, Dan driving a hel of a race! Showing the real potential of this car by winning the 1st testers session of the season, even with an big off moment. But what about our rookie, Josh! Is this going to be the rookie of the year? I think so! Driving from 21th to a 12th place! Clean overtaking, even a fastest lap! Nothing but respect for this new teammate!

Lots of credits to our pitcrew also, flawless pitstops! The fastest of al teams! Now its up to me and John to do the same, I can wait to get back in the car..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I have my coffee and donuts, and I'm firing up the RD's console for the qualifying right now.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I am confused at how Chris has ended up where he has. He was driving a beautiful race and then all of a sudden he was last.

We will be heading to the stewards office for an explanation.

As the team owner however, I am very pleased with our new boys performance. Well done Chris.

Now we will hand the cars of to the main guys so they can bring home some points.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
GPGSL ROUND 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX QUALIFYING

Welcome to the Albert Park track, just out of Melbourne for the 1 qualifying brought to you by GPGTV/FARKED. The weather has remained unchanged, and the track is dry as an arabs sandshoe.

Pitlane is open and the first session for the big boys of the GPGSL is now underway.

First out is Daniel Thomas for SCR.

Tommi Karjalainen takes provisional pole.

End of first run times.

Season 6 Champion Ed Greenhalgh in sixth.

TNR driver Glen Sheppard in the Car of Shame, can he put it onto the front row?

End of the second runs and Gianluigi Silvestre is on pole.

End of the third runs and little change in the order.

In the last few minutes of the session, Ed snatches the pole position.

That's the end of the qualifying coverage. Official results from the GPGSL coming right up.

Race coverage will not be broadcast until after the Christmas break. Thanks for watching GPGTV/FARKED.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Why can we never improve on our first runs

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
GPGSL ROUND 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX QUALIFYING OFFICIAL RESULTS

Congratulations to Ed Greenhalgh Aston Martin Racing on pole position.

Looks like the field is closely packed.
Damn, the SCR boys didn't make it into the top ten, hope we have a bit of better luck in the race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
TNR driver Glen Sheppard post Qualifying press release....

Apparently GPGTV cameras' didn't want to show me, or Norbert in our awesome pink livery here in Melbourne. That's fine. 4th place for me is great. I know this track like the back of my hand, and have walked, run, rode, sailed and even raced around this lakeside venue. Even sat there watching huge fireworks displays in the early 90's. This is home to me.
So with my local knowledge, i hope to show a huge majority of the field the way to get around Albert Park Lake, and tear this season opener to shreds! Our TNR BMW was great last year, so Season 7 we hope to build on that momentum, and post good early results.
Can't wait for the race in a few days time.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
mortal Wrote:
> Damn, the SCR boys didn't make it into the top
> ten, hope we have a bit of better luck in the
> race.

I couldn't find the Sebastian Vettel button. ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2011 06:07AM by mclarenaustralia.
Anyone else think the TNR's should be sent to the back of the grid for the pink horror of a car they are using

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
First row? That's insane ... for the first time I have a good possibility for the race :-) Hope Christmas food won't slow me too much!

Damn, 17th, not pleased with that, was looking pretty decent after the first runs, hope to move up the field a lot in the race

Happy with 10th place in the feature race after starting from p14, but I hope I can improve in the next round.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
it was a terrible qualy.....
Good 4th place, Shep... (D)

Average 10th for me, we need a very good setup to climb higher.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy