F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
BAR
This race was a complete disaster. Both cars were involved in collisions today and we had chances for points after Qualifying Session! Disappointing.
Toyota

Another solid drive from ralf to pick up his 3rd points finish in a row so happy for him...Cristianos race was ruined at the first corner which he did ok to recover to 13th place..:)
Jordan Statement

Another superb race from André, if he goes on like that I'm sure he'll soon have his first podium finish. Bad luck for Kimi, first a puncture, then a crash, but luckily he wasn't hurt.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm free next weekend if you don't have anyone.

Mclaren Statement

Happy to score some good points today. Well done to Seb and Juan-Pablo. We need to look into how our car handles the tires if Ferrari are able to one stop in the Bahrain heat.

Sauber statement

A very good strong race for Button, Heidfield on the other hand needs to get things together, if not we will have to repla e the german.
Red Bulls

Glad to see Mark kick his year off. Bad luck for Robert.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Arrows

We are dissapointed with that result. Top 10 finish was on the cards until both cars had problems. Hopefully this is just a one off
The mod has been sent over to Alesi to run the next round so we should be able to move onto Imola in the next few days. However immediately after Imola there is the first of the mid-season test sessions so these should be each teams testing budgets:

1. Ferrari - £2.5m
2. McLaren - £2.25m
3. Williams - £3m
4. Renault - £0m + £1.7m from GP2
5. Sauber - £5.5m
6. Jordan - £1.6m from GP2
7. BAR - £3m
8. Toyota - £1m
9. /Redbull £1.5m + £2m from GP2
10. Arrows £2m+ £1.5m from GP2
11. Minardi £1m

As always mid-season will cost £250k per team, not per driver, and as the rules state any money from GP2 deals was left over from last season can now only be spent on testing. Finally there is one error in the budget in that I believe that Jordan did have some money left over from last years main budget but I just need to find what their original budget was so I can work out the difference. So any managers wishing to participate in the session please pm me with what you wish to focus on at the test.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

How many tests will there be?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many tests will there be?

One after Imola, then one at Barcelona after Monaco, one at Jerez again after Indianapolis, one at Silverstone after Hungary and the final one will be at Monza before the final three fly-away races. Of course you can always check to see when the next test session is by looking at the conveniently placed calender in the OP ;-)

EDIT: Also I'll pm all of you with where you rank against the other teams for reliability and pace to help you make your choices :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2011 10:51PM by Twigster151.
Massa on top at Imola free practice

Felipe Massa was fastest in todays practice session for the san marino grand prix,just edging out Mclarens Ryan Briscoe at the top of the timesheets..Jos "the boss" was 3rd in the second Ferrari ahead of Nico Rosbergs Mclaren,with both Red Bull drivers in 5th and 6th...Also an encouraging day for Renault with world champion Rubens Barrichello 8th and Marc Gene 9th...

Ferrari

We are enjoying a beautiful seasons start here in 2005! Winning 2 out of 3 races and taking home a 1-2 in the last race, absolute brilliant! We will however not stop working, since all the other teams are not very far behind us!
We can confirm that we will be there in the upcoming test session!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Montoya on pole in san marino

Juan Montoya was the fastest qualifyier for the san marino gp today,just edging out teamate Vettel in a close battle between teammates.An all ferrari 2nd row with Massa just ahead of Alonso shaping up a great battle for the race between Mclaren and Ferrari.Kubica was a fine 5th in the Redbull.There was a titanic battle for 6th place with no fewer than 10 drivers separated by just over a tenth of a second with Andre Lotterer getting the nod.Furthur down the field see's a good performance from Zonta and Button and Klien in 15th,16th, and 17th Respectively..

Montoya taking pole

Quali standings

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 06:54PM by Alesi no1.
BAR
Awful qualifying session.
Mmmm thats a bit better. Zonta beating Glock again which is pleasing
Bad Q for Sauber, button 16, will be hard to make points, Heidfield just punch his last race ticket.
Not that it matters, but in the OP the points table hasn't be updated :)

I know this is the F1 Managers Thread but I am offering any drivers interested the chance to test for Christel VXR in the GPGSL for season 7. You simply to have submit a helmet design and be active on the GPGSL thread. Anybody interested please PM me. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the GPGSL.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Mclaren Mercedes Statement

An absolutely fantastic qualifying session from the two drivers today. A big well done to them. Hopefully they will be able to maintain their positions in the race

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2011 01:44AM by JohnWarrington.
Jordan Statement

Good qualy, hoping for some points again.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy