F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Or maybe he has just been unlucky? I mean Vettel in the same car has finished three races and is in the title battle, and besides your team doesn't even have the worst reliability rating at the moment.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Sauber

Good drive for Button, 1 lap down but kept himself out of trouble to bring the car home, ownership and Nick Heidfield are not talking at all, the team is very disappointed on the performance of Nick, the highest paid driver in he team so far. we could had fight for some points after he qualified 3rd, he showed speed on qualifying, but could not converted into the race.
Drivers available until the end of F1 round 7

Offers for those drivers have to be send to me, not Twigster! Please note that offers not including the length of the contract won´t be accepted.

----------

GPG Nations Cup: #39 Romania

Wanna become a manager of a Formula 1 team? Take your chance and start in the GP2-Series!
Jordan/Midland announcement

After there have already been some rumors in the paddock over the last few weeks about a possible takeover of Jordan, we now are very delighted to confirm the takeover by the Midland Group. From the following season on, the team will start as Midland F1 Racing.

Furthermore we can confirm that we have renewed our contracts with Renault, Michelin and Brembo.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Oh, and I'll be sticking with Bridgestone...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Toyota statement

We at toyota are delighted with ours and cristianos second win for the team,in what was a faultless error free drive in difficult conditions..The upgrades brought to the test worked a treat and cristiano delivered a stunning drive for the win..Ralf was a bit dissapointing though,too many mistakes...Although this puts the team on the up for the next few races which we hope we can challenge for more wins :)
Another update:

Renault to use Renault engines and Hitco brakes next season
BAR/Honda to use Honda engines and Brembo brakes
As a result Williams will being using Cosworth engines as Macca was just a few minutes quicker than Matteo to elect to choose the Honda engine

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another update:
>
> Renault to use Renault engines and Hitco brakes
> next season
> BAR/Honda to use Honda engines and Brembo brakes
> As a result Williams will being using Cosworth
> engines as Macca was just a few minutes quicker
> than Matteo to elect to choose the Honda engine
>
> [i1110.photobucket.com]
> 51/UpdatedBudgetsv2.jpg
>
> [i1110.photobucket.com]
> 51/Enginesbrakesv2.jpg

I'm using AP Racing next year. Just thought I'd mention this...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Verstappen Quickest in Monaco Free Practice

Once again F1 has returned to the famous Monaco streets and this time we were welcomed by clear blue skies, a stark contrast to last weeks rain soaked Spanish GP. However, once again, it was Jos Verstappen who was the quickest driver on track as he went nearly two tenths quicker than second placed Alexander Wurz in the Red Bull, who in turn finished ahead of Kimi Raikkonen in third. However the big talking point of the session was Nico Rosberg and Allan McNish who collided as the Toyota test driver emerged from the pitlane before Gary Paffett also got involved, luckily though no drivers were hurt. Whilst the clear weather did give us a better representation of where the teams sit after the first mid-season test session some drivers struggled to find space on the tight Monte Carlo track especially the McLaren boys who only managed 16th and 17th as well as Nick Heidfeld who had both of his laps impeded by his own team mate. However this allowed some drivers to move up the grid with the most notable being Franck Montagny who put in a nother solid performance by finishing 10th.

Renault

Decent session.
Oh, goody gumdrops.

BAR
I see improvements! Decent practice.
Thats a proper session :) 1 and 6 we can live with!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Disaapointing practice. Rain anyone?
Red Bull

We are on the pace again. Great

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sauber

nice job! ;-(
Jordan Statement

I'm happy that our pace is good, I hope we can get a similar qualifying result because it surely will be difficult to overtake in race.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm afraid there is going to be a slight delay in both quali and the race as after running quali I got to lap 40 of the race only for Alonso to get stuck in the pits, so I'm going to switch to a different version of Monaco to see if it will work. However next weekend I'm not intending to run a race with it being Christmas and all but there will be the second of the mid-season test sessions, this time at Barcelona. So these are your testing budgets after the first session and just like for the previous test I'll send each of you where you teams stands for both reliability and pace, but I'll do this after I've posted the race.

For now feel free to state what you'll be focusing on if you have a good idea already :)

Okay, I tried the 2006 version of Monaco only to find the exact same problem with Massa this time getting stuck in the pits, so it looks as though the first pitbox is bugged in both the 2005 and 2006 versions :/

So can anyone recommend me a version of Monaco that they know does work or a possible fix to this pitbox problem so I can actually finish the race :)

Twigster151 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, I tried the 2006 version of Monaco only to
> find the exact same problem with Massa this time
> getting stuck in the pits, so it looks as though
> the first pitbox is bugged in both the 2005 and
> 2006 versions :/
>
> So can anyone recommend me a version of Monaco
> that they know does work or a possible fix to this
> pitbox problem so I can actually finish the race
> :)

It seems as if I'm screwed! ;) maybe try and older version, like 2004 or something?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy