steering wheel problem

Posted by jako 
steering wheel problem
Date: July 27, 2011 05:51PM
Posted by: jako
i've installed GP4 and i have fixed my steeringwheel and pedals, but to select the right brake pedal in the configuration screen is the problem. both throttle and brake pedal react on the y axis from the A controller. but ingame when i push the throttle button i can't get forward because it does breake also. and when i push the brake pedal it's the same... i hope somebody knows how to fix it. (i have got a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP steering wheel with the original pedals) Excuse me for my bad English.
Re: steering wheel problem
Date: July 27, 2011 09:54PM
Posted by: noncon
In the Logitech software, go to Global Device Setting, and make sure Report Combined Pedals is selected.

KJ
Date: July 28, 2011 09:18AM
how to do that, because i've never installed this steeringwheel or something like that....
Date: July 28, 2011 10:40AM
Posted by: ChrisJ
Then it's best for you to do so now. Have a look at the following link and download+install the Logitech software.

[www.wingmanteam.com]

It provides quite a few useful options to optimize your racing experience!

regards
chris
Date: July 28, 2011 11:33AM
i've done that. now when that is selected its still the same and when its not selected it also still the same. the IRZ Axis has different amounts but doesn't react and the y Axis does react at both. wich one has to react when you push the brake and wich one when you push the throttle?
Date: July 28, 2011 02:21PM
When i instal the brake pedal on IRZ AXIS i've got no brake only two gas pedals:(
Date: July 28, 2011 08:49PM
Posted by: noncon
Try loading the below .con file, it is for the Logitech Driving Force GT, it might work on the Wingman.

[www.4shared.com]

KJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy