GP4 Central - Website to close

Posted by TomMK 
Re: GP4CC
Date: February 06, 2016 11:12AM
Posted by: EmperorsHand
A nice close one so far, going to be interesting to see how this one pans out.
(Until Jorge comes along with a 1:30.000 or something equally ridiculous ;))

I think I've left a little bit on the table in the final sector, as I was a bit cautious under braking in places.
Hopefully I'll get some more runs tomorrow, and see if I can dip into the 1:31s.
Date: February 07, 2016 12:51AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well its my home country track ...
I did my runs. I feel confident of a podium minimum with a tendency to victory, at least thats what it
felt like in my fastests lap. I also have a fuel penalty of 26.0 witch for certain that does not make it easy.
But hey, im having fun !!!.

For season 5 in will not be around here. (Y)
Date: February 08, 2016 06:38AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Think I've about maxed myself out here, but it looks and feels like a good one.
Just have to wait now and see how things turn out.
Good running all, a nice close one which bodes well for the final event.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Re: GP4 Central - GP4CC Season 4
Date: February 08, 2016 01:21PM
Posted by: supermonty
Full GRIP for next race
Date: February 08, 2016 02:06PM
Date: February 09, 2016 03:25AM
Posted by: EmperorsHand
Wow, people ripped out some good ones in the dying hours!

All on grip for Aragon thanks Tom.
Date: February 09, 2016 04:00AM
Gp4forever Racing.
ALL ON GRIP for the final event.
Date: February 09, 2016 04:39AM
Gp4forever Racing Press

Press officer:
What do you think Jorge about the results in the Buenos Aires 79 layout?

Jorge:
Well i got beaten by 3 drivers that had considerable less fuel penalty than i had.

Press officer
Can you tell us more Jorge of what you think?

Jorge
The winner for instance had only 3.0 of fuel penalty and i had 26.0 of fuel penalty.
Not a good lap by the winner if you consider that he only beat me by 5 tenths.

The same with the second place driver but he had 8.0 of fuel penalty and managed to beat
me only by 3 tenths witch i also think is a poor result by him.

The third place had 13.0 of fuel penalty and only managed to beat me by .020 of a second
and i had 26.0 of fuel penalty. I thnk the third place driver had a poor result considering the fuel loads.

Press officer
Seems Jorge that you pay a lot of attention at the laptimes and fuel loads.

Jorge
Yes, i do because its a comparison of weather your driving well compared to your oponents
in the championship. I think im doing ok.

Press Officer
Stefano86k managed to beat you in buenos aires, Pau and Monaco clasic. Can you tell us what you think Jorge.

Jorge:
Well in Monaco Clasic he beat me by going through 2 walls violating article 4.2 of the rules.
But the management of the league let him get away with it although if you watch the replay you can clearly view
the front right tyre going through the walls. . So i had to suck it up and move on.

In Pau he came back after he missed an event and had much less fuel penalty and managed to beat me by only
1 tenth.

In Buenos Aires is kind of the same thing as Pau, he had a car with half of the fuel penalty i had and managed
to beat me by only 2 thousands of second. When i saw what he uploaded i was laughing so hard jajaja.

Press Officer
Tell us why were you laughing at third place driver?

Jorge:
Well he didnt participate in the last 2 events and all of the sudden he comes and upload a lap and puts a
laptime just 2 thousands of second faster. Thats not a coincidence. But i was also laughing because of
this i do not get a fuel penalty for the next event.

Press officer
What do you think about the other participants?

Jorge
Doug did a nice hotlap their, the Porche guys did a good job too. And the only female(Tara) with a joypad
had an excelent result for the star war fan.

Press officer
Next event is Motorland Aragon and what do you think about the championship?

Jorge
I have never driven the track, infact i have never even watched a video.
As for the championship all i have to do is score 3 points in the next event witch i think
is very likely because the main rivals all gained fuel penaltys and i did not.

Press officer
Thank you Jorge for your time.

Jorge:
Your welcome

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 05:04PM by jcaranti.
Date: February 09, 2016 07:28AM
Posted by: miki2000milos
haha I was planning to do the same in the final race :P No fuel penalty haha. Half power half grip please.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: February 09, 2016 10:46AM
Following a moderately successful event for him in Argentina, Team Centra's AUS_Doug was in an upbeat mood as the competition heads once again to Spain for the final event of the season.

AUS_Doug
Yeah for sure it was a good event I think. For a while it looked like I might have done enough for a podium.........but in the end I just wasn't quick enough.

Reporter
It's been a long time since your last podium, with that one coming in the form of a win at the final event of last season.

AUS_Doug
You don't need to remind me!
*laughs*
Yeah, it's been a while. Maybe this will change at Aragon.

Reporter
You certainly seem happier now than at any other point in the season?

AUS_Doug
Yes, well I trialled something of an adjusted driving style here and I feel much more comfortable with the car now.
And, at this point of the season, the other drivers have as much of a handicap as they're going to get; if I can't get a good result now, then I'm not going to get one ever!
Plus, I think the Aragon circuit will suit me quite well, certainly much better than Buenos Aires, and possibly as well Pau.
.....mind you, I thought the same about the Hungaroring!

Reporter
So we should look for something special at Aragon you think?

AUS_Doug
Well, I wouldn't say that necessarily......but I promise I won't be left wondering if I could have gotten more from the car.

Following this rather exhaustive series of questions, it apparently dawned on the normally taciturn Australian that he'd spoken a months worth of words in the space of two minutes and a look of abject horror appeared on his face.
He quickly donned his helmet (curiously plain; could we see a new design for the final round?) and, as if in effort to repair some of the damage to his image, punched this reporter in the nose.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: February 09, 2016 12:19PM
Posted by: LutzM
The only thing that's poor in this season is you, Jorge !!!

Instead of giving congratulations to the guys on the podium at Buenos Aires, you just talk about how poor their laps are.
And of course you can't close your posting without mentioning the "Monaco thing". Very poor indeed.
There are no signs from you of being a fair sportsman at all!!!!

I really like your track ipdates and lots of other stuff you do for the GP4-community - but your behaviour in this special GP4CC-Season thread makes me think that your burning ambition and huge pride are far too much for things like this!!!

While we were racing at Monaco you said you were out of the season, but you came back.
A few posts ago you said you would not compete in Season 5 - I hardly believe that!!!!!

You are a good GP4-driver but you would become a great driver if you only could acknowledge other drivers skills and accept a defeat on the track!!!

Nothing else to say from my side!

Now, congratulations for the 3 keyboard-heroes at the podium! Outstanding laps you performed there!
I think even with more training I would not be able to beat your times, Doug and Tara with their gamepads also did well, respect!

See you at Spain guys...this could be a thrilling finish of the season as the third place on the podium still can be caught by Stefano, Tom or me!
Date: February 09, 2016 12:32PM
Posted by: TomMK
GP4CC 4 Event 7 Results - Buenos Aires

Firstly can I ask that we keep the comments civil please guys. I appreciate there are different points of view, it's not a new thing around here. But we're all doing our bit to keep GP4 alive by being here and there's nothing to be gained by spending energy against each other.

That said - well done Team SVR - the first ever GP4CC podium lock-out! And new driver J.L.M. continues to shine, taking a debut win in only his 3rd race!

Jorge looks set to take a 2nd championship and become the first multiple-GP4CC champion, needing only an 8th place at Motorland.

And there will be much interest in the midfield battle as a number of drivers fight over 3rd place in the championship until the end!

See you in Spain for the finale (Y)

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: February 09, 2016 12:56PM
LutzM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only thing that's poor in this season is you,
> Jorge !!!
>
> Instead of giving congratulations to the guys on
> the podium at Buenos Aires, you just talk about
> how poor their laps are.
> And of course you can't close your posting without
> mentioning the "Monaco thing". Very poor indeed.

You suck as a driver.
You cant even make a reasonable good setup and you dare to question the laptime i pull
with 26.0 of fuel penalty? I beat you and you had 0 (cero) fuel penalty, thats the facts.

LutzM Wrote:

> I really like your track ipdates and lots of other
> stuff you do for the GP4-community - but your
> behaviour in this special GP4CC-Season thread
> makes me think that your burning ambition and huge
> pride are far too much for things like this!!!

Its called desire to win a championship, thats something you will have to learn, its a thing
that a multiple champion from several gp4 leagues do have like my self.

LutzM Wrote:
> While we were racing at Monaco you said you were
> out of the season, but you came back.
> A few posts ago you said you would not compete in
> Season 5 - I hardly believe that!!!!!

Well, just watch after Mortoland Aragon. I will not be here in season 5.
Maybe for season 6 i will come back but will depend greatly on the circunstances.

LutzM Wrote:
> You are a good GP4-driver but you would become a
> great driver if you only could acknowledge other
> drivers skills and accept a defeat on the
> track!!!

Accept defeat?
I got beaten by 3 drivers that had a lot less fuel penalty than i had. Thats a fact
And those who beat me just did it slighly.
For example the 3rd place driver just by .020 and he had half the fuel penalty i had.
If you call defeat then you are a joke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2016 12:59PM by jcaranti.
Date: February 09, 2016 03:57PM
SVR Press Conference

"Yeah, what a race !" screamed Supermonty in an excited way. "We make a full-SVR podium, it's so surprising and amazing ! I would congratulate JLM who make a huge career start. Driving under 1.31 with a keyboard, it's a true performance. Of course, i would have preferred to win this race but i must accept the law of racing. It's nice to see Stefano come back to complete this podium but, i say him a new one, he could win this championship."

" Congratulations to all other drivers. Jorge is always fast despite his penalty and i'm happy to see AusDoug at this place, after a discreet season. i think he will be at the top for next season."

" I will do my best to win the last race, i think it will be a strong fight between everybody !"
Date: February 09, 2016 06:50PM
Posted by: LutzM
jcaranti schrieb:
> You cant even make a reasonable good setup and you
> dare to question the laptime i pull
> with 26.0 of fuel penalty? I beat you and you had
> 0 (cero) fuel penalty, thats the facts.

Did I question your laptime????
By the way Mr Fact, my fuel penalty was 1 ;)
Date: February 12, 2016 05:05PM
TomMK@ the mods needs the final performance file update and we are set to do the final event of season 4. (Y)
Date: February 13, 2016 10:44PM
Sorry guys I've been delayed doing the new mod - it will be ready today...

Date: February 15, 2016 11:48AM
Season Finale now underway. I will extend the event to make up for the lost time.

Here's how the teams stack up at the end of the season.

Thanks for participating guys, and good luck in the finale!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2016 12:48PM by TomMK.
Date: February 15, 2016 12:06PM
Are you sure Tom ? I've choosen Full Grip upgrade ?
Date: February 15, 2016 12:27PM
You're right sorry guys I've messed up the updates, give me some time to fix it...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy