GP4 Central - Website to close

Posted by TomMK 
Re: GP4 Central - GP4CC Season 4
Date: November 27, 2015 01:09AM
Posted by: TomMK
Thanks stefano I have fixed the speedtrap.

I have split the upgrades for SVR - 50%/50%.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: November 27, 2015 01:19AM
Posted by: brasspanels
Dragon Press Release:

Both the drivers were confident heading into the first round of the GP4CC. The Quattro circuit was small and fast which meant every tenth counted. Finding the right setup was crucial. However, the team's head chef had other ideas. After serving partially cooked chicken during the first day here, the whole team including Milos and Ana fell badly ill. As such no running was made till almost the last day after Milos recovered sufficiently to do a good all time. Vimal was still bedridden with flu and cough and as such couldn't get on track. The head chef was reportedly seen at the airport, boarding a plane back to the UK. Recruitment drives for a new Head Chef have been planned for the upcoming weeks .

Dragon hopes to perform well in the next round. The engineers have gone all out on trying to find aero grip on the car. Next week's track is Monaco, which means grip is of utmost importance.
Date: November 27, 2015 01:21AM
GP4CC Round 1 - Quattro Raceway - Results

3 former championships filled the podium after the first event of the season.

The teams will have to pack up quickly and jump into their time machines, because the next event at Monaco 1967 has already started!

Please download the latest version of the mod which contains all the car upgrades. Remember also to look out for your fuel penalty allocation.

Well done everyone at Quattro, and good luck at Monaco! (Y)

Date: November 27, 2015 06:12AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Gp4Forever Press.

Congratulations to everyone. Very good hotlaps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jorge had a little chat with the press:

Press reporter:
What can you tell us about Quattro?

Jorge:
Quattro was a very short track and tricky at the same time. It was about high wings, acceleration and grip.
The laptimes between drivers were much closer to other tracks because of the very few corners of the track.
Normally an f1 track has about 15 corners or more.

Press reporter:
Jorge, what do you think about your team mate?.

Jorge:
Pentagonalface did a nice job with his hotlaps, considering he has no experience in Gp4 leagues, so
im extremly happy with his achievements during the pre-season and Quattro.

Press reporter:
Monaco 67 is the next event and you have a 5.0 fuel penalty. What result or what you expect to do? .

Jorge:
Im just trying to have some fun, although im very sure some will not believe that. .

Press reporter:
What do you see in this Gp4 league?.

Jorge:
I see this competion as an oportunity to distract myself and have fun at Gp4. To be more honest i hadnt driven this much since 2013

Press reporter:
Thank you Jorge, it was nice chatting with you.

Jorge:
Your welcome
Date: November 27, 2015 06:59AM
Posted by: supermonty
Damned ! I Forgot it !

Is it too late for upgrades ?

I would like set + 5 power (150 $) and + 525 grip (1050 $)
Date: November 27, 2015 09:36AM
Posted by: miki2000milos
Oh come on again in the last seconds.. goal not achieved, so I am not satisfied. moving on to monaco now

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: November 27, 2015 06:56PM
Dragon Racing interview with lead driver Ancevski:
"I am very pleased with the car behaviour in fast corners, but very not pleased about the slow corners. The chicane just has to be taken flat, but the car gets really unstable there. There needs to be more work on the setup. But I'l sure the engineers will find a solution to keep me satisfied."
Meanwhile, Vimal Ana is yet to appear on the circuit.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: November 28, 2015 08:36PM
that moment when you do no straightline speed upgrades yet you still have higher top speeds than a guy who did ;)
unlike the few laps i did on Quattro when I was ill, I am enjoying this track. That "old" nouvelle chicane especially is very fun - you just have to get the line perfectly right, the car gets very nervous.

edit: alright so I sorta nailed it and I feel like I can improve by 5 tenths in the 2nd sector. Will keep on trying but that's probs the best I got.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2015 10:26PM by miki2000milos.
Date: November 28, 2015 09:54PM
there we go, PC is starting to get laggy now and I think I can't do much better than that. Hoping with jcaranti having a fuel penalty that I can win an event for once xD

ps: I have very good memories of Monaco, it was my first league race win on F1 2014 :-) One of my better tracks

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2015 09:55PM by miki2000milos.
Date: November 28, 2015 11:35PM
Posted by: Carlitox
Downloading things as I type. :-) My question is, how do these fuel penalties work? Do I have to set something else in GPxPatch?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out while looking at the event page. ;) Hoping for something better here. I have very fond memories of this particular version of the track, years and years of failing at GPL until I somewhat mastered it. Way more exciting than the current layout, and way more dangerous.

EDIT 2: (Just so I don't post twice) I love how a modern car flows through the track! Crazy fast and scary! I doubt I'll improve my time, it was breathtaking (to me)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2015 12:39AM by Carlitox.
Date: November 29, 2015 09:05AM
but... how...
I thought I did an amazing lap..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: November 29, 2015 10:01AM
It seems Team Centra's engine upgrades are giving us an advantage in the first sector but we're only just clinging on through the remainder of the lap!

Date: November 29, 2015 12:37PM
ok so with the current setup,I tried my hardest but i can't beat you.. so annoying, by 0.088. The lap I did yesterday is actually the best I could do.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: November 30, 2015 10:32AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
jcaranti écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EricMoinet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> Inside the game go to Options - Controls - Advance
> - Force Feedback/Driving Aids
> and put SCALLING to 100%. (Y)

Already done unfortunately, but as said worn out, worn out. I'll open it later to clean it a bit, I haven't time for it right now because I'm packing everything before moving from my appartment to my new house in about three weeks.

Nice from you to give some tips, really appreciated mate (Y)

Date: November 30, 2015 10:10PM
Posted by: LutzM
Good evening !

It's Cosmic with a new account as I can log in to this Forum now on my ipad :-)
Andre just got out of the (Hot-) Seat and directly into his car - driving home with a huge grin on his face.

He studied my laps, changed the gear-ratio for his car and took a ride on 3rd place (so far).

So it's me to drive all night, hoping to beat his time...Porsche F1 Team is very happy with the cars performance so far - but still some days to go at Monaco...!

Come on Jorge, submit your lap earlier this time ;-)
Date: November 30, 2015 10:58PM
so many people are just that little bit faster than me ; - ( So annoying

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2015 11:22PM by miki2000milos.
Date: November 30, 2015 11:19PM
Notice to Team Owners:

Remember to post your upgrades in advance of the next event - Imola Classic - which starts in just 3 days!

$1200 budget:
- $2 for +1 grip
- $30 for +1 power

Date: November 30, 2015 11:24PM
Vimal, let's do all on engine this time shall we? The car feels great now

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: December 01, 2015 09:51PM
Good evening from Monte Carlo.

Our #1 driver Lutz Mueller just got back to the pits after his outstanding lap...we've already uploaded his hotlap to the Leaderboard.

This afternoon our driver took a walk through the pits and stopped at the GP4Forever pit to have a chat with team owner Jorge.
After that he went straight back to the Porsche F1 Team pit to talk to his mechanics and obviousley they did listen carefully to the driver ;-)

As both drivers are very satisfied with the cars grip, Team Porsche has decided to concentrate on the engine for Imola...

@TomMK: All of the budget on the cars power for San Marino please!!!!

Within the next 15 minutes, our driver #2 should arrive at the track. Andre was lying on the couch in his hotel-room watching TV when he got the call from the team owner, telling him the news on the setup.
So he took a quick shower, grapped some beers from the fridge and is about to enter the track here at Monaco for some more laps as he loves this layout and just has been kicked out of the Top 3...

Let's see what he can do...should be pretty good fun as the guys drive 3 laps each and then change the position behind the wheel. There can't be a better competition than eye-to-eye ;-)

Stay tuned...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2015 09:52PM by LutzM.
Date: December 01, 2015 11:34PM
..:: Porsche F1 Team Press Release ::..

We just finished todays sessions at Monaco GP Circuit with satisfying results for the team.

Our drivers were able to set the fastest laptimes so far with only 2 days left for the other teams to beat them...

We are able to present some shots from our #2 driver, Andre Harke, who was just 0.008s slower on his fastest lap than our #1 driver, Lutz Mueller.

He already showed his speed in sector 1, setting a 21.017s

In sector 2 he even raised his spped and set the fastest split-time so far with an 48.340s

He did not get a good line through this fast corner at the end of the harbour-straight...

But hit the brake-pedal at the right moment for the last hairpin to hit the straight just before crossing start/finish...

Early on the accelerator and stopping the clocks at 1:07.316min...P1 for the moment.

He even tried to beat his time after that several times but without success - unfortunately for Andre our #1 driver, Lutz Mueller, was successful ;-)

He was so happy by beating Andre's time by 0.008s that he forgot to take screenshots while watching the replay of his lap.
Despite of being slower in sectors 1 and 2, holding a gap of approx. 0.2s to Andre, he had a superb sector 3 with a 1:07.308min at the end.

Afterwards they had a beer together and Andre made his way home as he has to get up early tomorrow - real life work awaits him.
Lutz, who unfortunately lost his job last friday, can sleep much longer tomorrow and then try to beat his time again before the kids come home from school ;-)

Andre won't be able to join the track again at Monaco and will be back in business at Imola next week.

Good night from the Porsche-Motorhome (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy