Truecrysis' Workthread (Buddh Reversed Edition Released!)

Posted by truecrysis 
Truecrysis' Workthread

This is my first thread with actual work on it, so be gentle ;-)

Buddh International Circuit reversed edition: Here
A small experiment with GP4Builders turned in reversing the entire Buddh international circuit. The same sweeping corners, long straights and elevation changes , just backwards. Wide entries into corners become incredibly wide exits, braking points moved and the challenge ever so slightly different. All kerbs, buildings, the pitlane and everything remains in the same place. CC-line not perfected. A massive thanks to KTC and Josekast for providing permission for this, all credits go to them.

Mobil 1 Circuit Beta Release: Here
A track designed by Lewis Hamilton containing some of the best corners around the world including Turkey's Turn 8, Eau Rouge and Copse. A quick circuit with a very fast selection of corners requiring maximum concentration and knowledge of what is coming next. This track is only in dat form and only beta, so a lot of features such as the CC-line and track profile are not yet finished. Thanks to Ruben (Turbolover) for his work on the cameras, magic data and cc-line.

(Thanks to hasbriale for the video)

X1 Designs

McLaren MP4-26 : Download here
Ferrari F150th : Download here
Lotus T128 : Download here

And of course there is the Red bull default livery with the original car, and gezere has made a Toro Rosso livery so check them out to get a fuller collection of cars.

F1 2011 PERF : Download here

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 17 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2013 03:42PM by truecrysis.
Really nice! are you going to do all the 2011 team?

yup i plan to do them all, maybe not red bull and toro rosso as they are already done, then maybe move on to some other years

Hey Mirko, loving the X1 liveries...I think there should be a series using that X1 shape...like a endurance series perhaps

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Thanks Chris. Ah there could very well be, but you would need to ask soulbringer about that. Not sure i would be able to run something like that because of GPGNC, but if anyone wants me to paint something specific on the X1, such as team colours for a series, feel free to send a request ;-)

Re: Truecrysis' X1 Workthread (2011 perf included)
Date: May 03, 2011 06:12PM
Posted by: SPOKES
Looking good Mirko, this is what I'm after, lets hope Soulbringer & Gezere will give permission on their own projects.
I'm not sure what kind of permission you need, but you have it.
@ truecrysis really nice work! BTW. why not make a new Red Bull livery with sponsors.
urm he might be talking about some sort of mod/collection of all the 2011 liveries in one go?
Thanks :), i was considering doing the liveries with all the sponsors that are on the actual cars, but i wasn't sure whether it was too cluttered, especially compared to the original X1

Re: Truecrysis' X1 Workthread (2011 perf included)
Date: May 03, 2011 07:26PM
Posted by: Elliond
Hello. What do you think about my work for a someone championship?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2011 07:27PM by Elliond.
Lotus T128 and Ferrari 150TH liverys have been released! Download them on the first page!
Currently working on the other wips to get them right.
Please download and give me your criticisms :)

Is there a physics file yet?
not that im aware of, although there might be something posted in soulbringers thread

Ok i have been playing with some physics and i have come up with what is in the following video, its nurburgring in a race, to show speed (lap is about 1 minute), grip and accidents:

There are 3 problems with this:
1. The grip/speed is so fast, the wheels have vertical movement and are coming through the bodywork
2. Crashes are very violent as seen in the video ;)
3. It is undriveable on keyboard. the twitch generated by pressing an arrow keys just sends to car flying, this can only be used with a wheel or just AI

but if you want this or want to help me/provide input, please drop me a pm :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2011 07:08PM by truecrysis.
Two new files are on the thread!:

1. MP4-26 livery has now been released!
2. 2011 perf has now been updated to Turkey, fully up to date (i believe)

On other notes:
1. I have solved the violent crashes problem in my x1 physics, the cars still push eachother off quite heavily, but at the speeds they are going, that has to be expected. There is no barrelrolling and less 2 wheel driving now ;)
2. I have started to work on a 1979 perf... But i don't know whether i should release it. If you want this or any other years perf, say or get in touch :)

-Just a quick update on this, i am still working on it, ive just had a few events that have left me in no state to be working on anything, let alone painting ;)

-Anyway, ive started the next car and am working on getting the current two released, so... i present to you the very early version of the C30!

-I would also like to say that a physics file is being worked on, partly by me but also by cyberacer so thanks to him for that :)

-On the topic of perfs, sorry if anyone uses mine and wanted the spain one, i have been out for a lot of this week, big events at home, a full perf update to come after monaco :)

-Future plans look a bit like this at the moment (in whichever order you believe): GPGNC/Fantasy 2011/Gallardo...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2011 01:57AM by truecrysis.
Re: Truecrysis' X1 Workthread (C30 progress!)
Date: May 29, 2011 03:26AM
Posted by: littleone90
if you want some help to paint the cars, i'm here =)

Date: May 29, 2011 10:47AM
Posted by: truecrysis
Ok thanks for the offer littleone :). At the moment im looking to try and complete the project myself, but if i do need any help, i drop you a pm :)

Date: May 29, 2011 01:26PM
Posted by: littleone90
ok, when you want, i'm here =D

truecrysis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok thanks for the offer littleone :). At the
> moment im looking to try and complete the project
> myself, but if i do need any help, i drop you a pm
> :)

Date: May 29, 2011 03:23PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Looks very good!

As suggestion, you can put more sponsors on your cars. Just suggestion. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: May 29, 2011 03:47PM
Posted by: truecrysis
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks very good!
>
> As suggestion, you can put more sponsors on your
> cars. Just suggestion. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion :). Any specific places you can see where sponsors should be added?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy