Mclaren Mp4-26 Spanish GP version released

Posted by Isaint 
Re: Mclaren Mp4-26 Spanish GP version released
Date: May 30, 2011 04:55PM
Posted by: Fischi
hey great job. But i have a problem with the front tyres, they are too much in the back of the car.
Do you know how i can change the position for the fronttyres without the gp4tweaker??
Date: May 30, 2011 05:20PM
Posted by: Isaint
You can use gp4 tweaker the coordinates have been posted or try team editor but thats all you can do to change the posistions.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: May 30, 2011 10:27PM
Posted by: Fischi
i want to change it without tweaker....and with the team-editor it change always the tyres of all cars...
if thereĀ“s no other way to change i let it be. :(
Date: May 30, 2011 10:34PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
There is a way: You can rescale the car in Zmodeler, but lots of work needed. :D

Here is what I would do if I were in your shoes...

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2011 10:48PM by ColdBlood.
Date: June 03, 2011 05:59PM
Posted by: Craigo
Very nice car :D

Without putting it down, I would say there afew things that you could tweak to make it better. I think the car is now too wide... the cockpit needs to be tighter and I think this could be sorted by just scaling the width of the whole car down, so nice and easy.

Also just striaghten up the cockpit and nose so that from the tcam its more like real life. At the moment its all bumpy and not straight if that makes sense..?

As you have done this much already, these should be minor tweaks.

Keep up the great work!! :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy