Help Upating Grand Prix 4

Posted by bignav88 
Help Upating Grand Prix 4
Date: April 16, 2011 01:27PM
Posted by: bignav88
Hey everyone. Basically I used to be glued to Grand Prix 4 back in the days but as I got older, never really had the time to play but I'm back in it now :). Unfortunately things have moved on a bit in regards to updating the game. My last GP4 was fully updated to 2006 season but to be honest, Ive forgotten how to use some of the tools or which ones to use..

Ive installed a fresh copy of Grand Prix 4 and I got the patch along with GPx Patch, I have also got ZaZ GP4 tools but have no idea how to use Easywad or the other tools inside it. My aim is to get my GP4 updated to 2010 season, all the tracks, cars the whole basically..

So if any could point me in the right direction like some sort of manual or something, that be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Re: Help Upating Grand Prix 4
Date: April 16, 2011 02:41PM
Posted by: noncon
Try this link, it should get you started. It is from 2010, but applicable for 2011 and beyond.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

KJ
Date: April 16, 2011 04:12PM
Posted by: bignav88
Thanks for your post, I'm familiar with how to update Grand Prix 4 but the issue I have is that I'm not familair with using the tools to update for e.g- cars, tracks etc. I been searchin the forum but I haven't found some sort of guide which tells you how to use the tools to update the game...
Date: April 16, 2011 10:11PM
Posted by: noncon
I don't think ZaZ tools have a help file, but the forum below can provide some help.

[www.grandprixx.com]

KJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy