GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
IF it has enough votes you mean.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
By 'Game ready format' do you mean TGA Files or .tex files?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Has Silverstone been overlooked as the last race? Also, Ed is right about Le Mans Petite Sarthe and Le Mans 24H being the same track, that should be in as having 7 votes.

Round 1: Melbourne
Round 17: Silverstone

Monza 14
Hockenheim 11
Spa 11
Montreal 11
Interlagos 9
Imola 7
Monaco 7
Suzuka 7
Le Mans Petite Sarthe 7
Hungaroring 5
Piranema 5
A1-Ring 5

Then 3 from these:

Jacarepagua 4
Laguna Seca 4
Zandvoort 4
Adelaide 4
Assen 4

@ Chris. Tex files please.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Then 3 from these:
>
> Jacarepagua 4
> Laguna Seca 4
> Zandvoort 4
> Adelaide 4
> Assen 4
>

If only to have different tracks on the calendar this season, I'd say Jacarepagua, Laguna Seca and Zandvoort. :)

I agree. (Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

tracks will be drawn, like it said in the rules.
also Barcelona is same as Catalunya so it goes in drawing pot. (4 votes together)
Silverstone is the finale. here's again the rules;:-)
hockenheim have combined votes too

Rules
- You can vote for up to ten tracks
- You can vote only once
- Once you have voted, you can't change your votes
- Only additional votes will be counted. Example: if your first vote is 6 tracks and the day after you send another four tracks, the four additional votes will be counted.
- It has to be a finished GP4 track (not beta or known big bugs)
- This year, no seperate versions will be on the calendar (so no Imola 200x and Imola 1991 at the same time, only one Hockenheim will make it too f.e. ). You can vote for versions. All the version votes will add up. The total amount of votes will determine if the venue makes it onto the calendar. The amount of votes for each version decides which version will be run.
Example: After seeing all the votes, it has appeared that a track needs a total of 6 votes to make it onto the calendar.
Votes for Imola 1991: 4
Votes for Imola 200x: 5
Total votes for Imola: 9 -> Imola will be on the calendar. Since the 200x version has 5 votes and the 1991 version only four, the 200x will be granted access to the calendar. Even if both versions get over a million votes, only the one with the most votes will get on the calendar.
- When no version is specified, the vote will be counted as the 2008 version, or, if there is no 2008 version, the most recent before that one (so 2007, 2006, etc). So, when you want the 2009 version, you need to specify that!
- No need to vote for Melbourne or Silverstone: they already are on the calendar.
- You can't vote for ovals due to practical restrictions (aka cars crashing all over the place)
- You can't vote for tracks Singapore, Road America, Mugello, Kyalami, Dijon, Donnington etc. (if you do vote, it wont count)
-if two or more track share last available place (same amount of votes, a draw will determine which one makes it on calendar)

NOTE: Zandvoort is now back in contention given the assurannce of TurboLover" track fixing company". Incase it makes it on the calendar list, the track will have to be fixed prior to trackpack making, otherwise next track on the list will be in. If you have already voted, but wish to vote for Zandvoort,you can, but you will have to replace one track that you initially put on the list.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 07:51PM by BAR#10.
Out of interest do you know which hockenheim that got those votes? the newest version or the old version? thanks

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Could Abu Dhabi not make a special appearance as the last race this season

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
can you specify the versions voted in the calendar,please?

just to see which imola is in the calendar ;)

p.s. someone is talking about Abu Dhabi.I propose to make a special event before S6 start,with both racers and testers and their "all time performances" (just to not use the s6 starter perf and keep it secret)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 10:02PM by senna9194.
yay new thread! =)
That might be a nice idea

If I'm home at the time I should be able to run a race at Abu Dhabi

Or even just a off season test session, to take a look at the new cars and line-ups

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
yeah a pre - season test session sounds a better idea, so that the season 6 opener will be more anticipated.

versions will be all anounced in time.:-)

anyway i'll be away, i'll check on mobile.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 10:44PM by BAR#10.
I made a final version of the race and test driver mods of S5 based on the last race at Silverstone:

RACE: [www.mediafire.com]

TEST: [www.mediafire.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 11:24PM by Turbo Lover.
I did omit Silverstone, and Le-Mans is now in. Barcelona is added to the 4 vote pot and Hockenheim old got 1 vote. Dean still has the final vote counts with versions afaik, so the versions can be added to the final calendar later. List on P1 updated.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> I did omit Silverstone, and Le-Mans is now in.
> Barcelona is added to the 4 vote pot and
> Hockenheim old got 1 vote. Dean still has the
> final vote counts with versions afaik, so the
> versions can be added to the final calendar later.
> List on P1 updated.

I do? I didn't count the votes, someone else did (woo for coursework and stuff.)

I counted up all the votes, if you don't have the data showing versions, we can choose best versions later.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> I counted up all the votes, if you don't have the
> data showing versions, we can choose best versions
> later.

I haven't even looked at the votes at all. No data showing versions, no nothing. So yeah, best versions come later (maybe next Friday when deadlines are not in my head :) )

I will do the draw this week.

Thanks for the late season mods Turbo Lover!

I hope Zandvoort will be on the track list this season:)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I think it would be great to see some different, lesser used or seen tracks to fill out the calendar.
Jacarepagua - rarely seen in any shots
Laguna Seca - ditto. Could see some awesome screenshots in the Corkscrew!!!!
Zandvoort - hmmmm, would be good!
Adelaide - even as an Aussie, I wouldn't care if Adelaide missed out. Unless we were to use the older, traditional F1 layout! Not a massive fan of the v8 layout.... And, GPGSL went there in S5.
Assen - not fussed about Assen, honestly....

Knowing this is not to be decided via a vote, i say that if we were voting, Jacarepagua, Laguna Seca and Zandvoort would get the nod. Regardless of where GPGSL runs, I am sure we will all get some fun out of it....:-)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy