GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Wouldn't mind some points really...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Version 1.40 of both mods released on page 1!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Cant wait for the race !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I don't think I have ever anticipated a race much more than this - I hope the coverage see's it out with a bang! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Qualifying has been run and will be posted after Ruben posts the test session :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I must hurry up! ^^

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Yes......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
quick, get the whipping gear out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2011 04:40PM by danm.
I promised to post the free practise results this evening, but due some personal issues the free practise results will be postponed for a day. My apologies for this situation.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Don't worry Ruben, I know it's not your intention, but you are killing me with the wait!! ;);)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Don't worry Ruben, its the last race before the winter-season anyways :p We have like all the time in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
rumour has it TNR finished the race yesterday. Theyre still waiting for the second place man to cross the line :P

danm Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rumour has it TNR finished the race yesterday.
> Theyre still waiting for the second place man to
> cross the line :P

You mean 3rd place? Or did only one of your cars survive? ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
danm schrieb:

obviously TNR used a new neutrino driven engine which made the cars go faster than light. both cars travelled back in time and crossed the finish line before the race was started. as races that have not been started yet don't count towards the championship TNR will not score points at the British GP ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
danm Wrote:

GOLD!!! Love it, Dan!!! Lets hope you are right... then again, lets hope Norbert and I are waiting for 3rd place to arrive....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Matt Houston's Shock Retirement

It is now official, Matt Houston has retired from the GPGSL.
Being here since its inception, Matt has competed in all 6 seasons and has come away with one championship in his time.
When asked why he was leaving he replied "Although the fun still remains, the rules and problems in the league have left me no choice but to retire. The first seasons were awesome, but then there just became more and more rules and issues and it took away from the racing"
Matt says he had a great time racing and wishes everyone the best.
When asked if he would consider a test driver position, Matt responded "I'm happy to be a consultant, but as for competing again, not at this stage"

There you have it folks.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
:(

Are drivers allowed to reapply the following season!?

lol, what?

danm Schreef:
> :(
>
> Are drivers allowed to reapply the following
> season!?

"If in doubt, Flat out."
As in, Matt is a relative antique/fossil to this league. I wondered if the ban is eternal; or if infact he is able to reapply for a driving position next season, hypothetically speaking.

The only reason I ask, not to open a can of worms, but over the long time he was here, he did contribute some amusing and good things.

The recent slip up is only tiny over the massive amount of time.

So I wanted to know if a ban is forever.

I know unmentioned guys got a lot more leverage for their actions.

Just a genuine question. Matt has always been a good guy, and I think it would be a shame to bin him for this in comparison to what others have got away with.

I know rules are rules, and they were broken by failing the activity checks, but if a team needed someone, I believe his history should allow him a bit of a cushion.

So does a ban mean the rest of the season/2 seasons/3 seasons/forever? Would he be able to come back as a tester? This season, next season, never?

I think he has been good for the league.

Maybe the rule could be enhanced... keep the current system of 1 warning, 2, 3 and out. But keep the out only for the rest of that current season. Drivers could then have one more chance to join and start again. From the bottom up (tester) the following season.

If you then break the inactivity check just once more, you are permanently out, for good.

Just an idea, as I could see Matt returning, and being active. He is an original member!

Other people were 'out' but 'came back' and committed the same crime.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2011 03:13PM by danm.
Dan,

although I personally don't like it, but as of now a ban is only for the remainder of the season. Matt has not been banned for next season and would have been free to race again, but he obviously chose to retire.

So, just to get that straight again, he has NOT been banned for next season!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy