GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice, a podium for Dan Paddock! Not bad at all mate.. With a better strategy you could have won this race ;)

Tafuro a bit less, but you will get there! Looking forward to my own qualifying and race..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
qualifying has been run and (pole position has been) won...I'm afraid I wont get to post it until tomorrow now.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Dan, could you send me an updated race livery where the driver names are correct and not switched? I also still have to receive the test livery.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Excellent coverage Chris, you should consider going on with more.

As for my first race, 7th is very nice, strategy helped me again and even though I lost two places, I feel very good.
I want to thank my Boss-Teammate Stefan and the main drivers Rodrigo and John for their kind words of support before my first race in the series. And of course for my Uruguayan supporters (H)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Excellent coverage Chris, you should consider
> going on with more.

>
> As for my first race, 7th is very nice, strategy
> helped me again and even though I lost two places,
> I feel very good.
> I want to thank my Boss-Teammate Stefan and the
> main drivers Rodrigo and John for their kind words
> of support before my first race in the series. And
> of course for my Uruguayan supporters (H)

Why thank you very much! I don't mind offering my services again...I have enjoyed doing it

Fantastic job by Zsigmond! The car was burning up the tyres a little too much which cost us the win. Tobi was unlucky not to finish but were glad he's ok and he did a good job making his way through the field :)

Quality coverage, Chris!

Hard lines Danny, but there's always next practice to push for a good position in the testers championship...

Now to turn to the main race - we at SCR have to get a good result at the Hungaroring to have any chance of challenging for the title.

(Also, I'm now exam free for two years! I should be, bar any unforeseen events, around for about 3 months - if there are any races that need an RD, I'd be willing to give it another pop after what happened with Spa and Montreal last season :) )

Sorry Daniel for my absolutely idiotic mistake, you've been at the inside, I just mustn't make that move. I ruined your race and mine, and also the fantastic work of my mechanics who did a superb job at my pitstops. That wasn't how I imagined my first race.

Great coverage, Chris (Y)
Brilliant. I suspect sabotage...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Hmmm... I think we need a good quali to have any chance of some meaningful points.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'm pleased with my race pace at Hungary. To get 13th after starting dead last is encouraging as well as being only a second and a half behind my team mate after 30 laps! I need to improve my flying lap pace so i can improve my one lap times and hopefully this will help me achieve a race seat somewhere. Great coverage as well mate! Really in-depth!
Qualifying pics are uploading as we speak...sorry for the delay folks.

no worries mate :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Worst race ever, sorry but we need to improve this car a lot as its currently well down in all areas.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
The qualifying title already got my hopes up, so I'm looking forward to see what happens!

X (@ed24f1)
Round 4 Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to the Hungaroring for live coverage of qualifying for round 4 of the GPGSL championship. Yesterdays testers feature race saw AMR's Adam Davies triumph from pole position and lead home a tightly packed field. Grid position is always important here so without further ado lets go trackside to see who can gain the early advantage...

First out if Jack Elleker for Christel VXR. Which means he also sets the provisional pole time...

Next up is Johnson for VSM, who fails to beat Ellekers benchmark...and niether does Kittleson

Kajralainen doesnt beat Elleker either...

Suprisingly...neither does Oakley

In his debut race, Connor Steer temporarily makes it a Christel VXR 1-2 on the grid...this is good initial pace from the Christel cars..

Sheppard goes 5th

ALL CHANGE AT THE FRONT! Christopher Hinz sets a new fastest time....whilst Pedersen goes 7th fastest

Greidanus 10th for TSS

He is followed over the line by Charrel Jalving, who sets the 11th fastest time

Catwright and Alexsander are next over the line, 9th and 4th respectively...

GREAT LAP FROM VILELA! Pole Position by 5 hundreths of a second

Worseling and Silvestre share close quarters as they complete their flying laps

Jack Hunsley sneaks the other MAC Racing car into the top 10

Warrington now on top...he drives a faultless lap to steal pole by an even slimmer margin the Vilela...2 hundreths this time

But that is short lived...HOUSTON NOW ON POLE!!!

Maverick 4th on a 1:27.3

GREENHALGH NOW 1ST...AMR carrying their pace from the testers event over...

But HORVARTH SPOILS THE PARTY...1ST!!!

After just 5 minutes of blistering action here is what the field looks like...

Oakley, currently 12th, starts the second runs...and improves somewhat

Gredianus improves also...

Cartwright now 5th

VSM have not judged the traffic well...Johnson started his flying lap as his team mate came out in front of him...ruining his chances of improving...oh dear

Karjalainen up to 15th

Kittleson won't be happy to oonly still be 21st...his teammate is 5th

Connor Steer made a small mistake on his second flying lap and fails to get anywhere near his previous best...

Meanwhile Sheppard has no such problem...he improves to 9th...

Charrel Jalving now 16th

Hinz doesnt improve...

But Elleker does! 9th place now...

Worseling goes 18th, but Maverick can't improve his time...

Hunsley again gets a clean lap and puts his MAC racing car on the second row provisionally...

Aftr initially being top of the time sheets Vilela cannot improve this time around...but neither does Warrington

Marko Alexsander keeps TSS in the hunt...

Whilst Silvester goes P11 in his Tafuro

After two runs from each driver the field looks like this...with less than a second covering the entire field this could still be anybodys session...

Pedersen is out to have another crack, but can't improve

Oakley manages to knock his teammate down a place

Cartwright then gets held up in traffic and his run is scuppered...

The traffic is continuing to get worse...First Worseling has to tend with it during his flying lap...

Then Christel VXR score an own goal by sending both drivers out together meaning they are far too close to record meaningful times...

Not that a clear track hasn't helped Jalving or Vilela...they don't improve

Alexsander takes 5th place now

None of Griedanus, Hunsley or Silvestre can improve on their times...

At half distance in qualifying the field looks like this...

Of the next runs, very few people can improve...Pedersen is one of the lucky ones...

As is Jalving...he pops into 10th

Vilela turns in a good lap to go 8th

Kittleson improves his time, but stays plum last

With very few people improving in that round of laps the field looks not that different

With the track conditions worsening, nobody manages to improve their time for a considerable time period...However Gredianus improves to 17th

He is also the last person to improve...the drivers seem to be content with their grid positons...meaning that Norbert Horvarth will start the Hungarian grand prix from pole position... Here is the full run down of the grid..

Join us again soon for full race coverage...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
17th position is bad, but looking at the times it ain't that bad.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Guess im starting 18th then... not that great on my debut qualifying...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy