F1 Manager - 2004 Main Season Thread - Season Over!

Posted by Twigster151 
Trulli doing well again :) Wilson needs to improve slightly now but overall I slight chance of points for us :)
Anothu excellent qualifying by our guys in 6th and 7th..Good to be in the top 10 especially at monaco..Heres hoping for more points :)
Fantastic job by Kimi, 3rd place :) I hope he can keep it, but it'll be a long race. Andre also doing well, faster than Schumacher :)
We are still rubbish :(

We are very pleased to be heading up the 3rd row. Some solid points are our aim tomorrow.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Yes Pedro, doing well in 10th.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
What's the go. I want to see Webber win Monoco. :)

nice to be back to first row;)

My GPGSL Career
Anyone else having problems with grandprixgames being ridiculously slow??
Chris2k6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else having problems with grandprixgames
> being ridiculously slow??

Nope, all is well for me :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Chris2k6 schrieb:
> Anyone else having problems with grandprixgames
> being ridiculously slow??

Sometimes I have this problem too, but only at my pc. If I enter the side via Ipod, everything works fine.
kedy89 Wrote:
> Chris2k6 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone else having problems with grandprixgames
> > being ridiculously slow??
>
>
> Sometimes I have this problem too, but only at my
> pc. If I enter the side via Ipod, everything works
> fine.

Yeah exactly! I can reply with my iphone easily, but my laptop takes ages to load, sometimes it doesn't even load. Hence why the race aint up yet :-S
Chris2k6 Wrote:
> kedy89 Wrote:
> -----
> > Chris2k6 schrieb:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Anyone else having problems with
> grandprixgames
> > > being ridiculously slow??
> >
> >
> > Sometimes I have this problem too, but only at
> my
> > pc. If I enter the side via Ipod, everything
> works
> > fine.
>
>
> Yeah exactly! I can reply with my iphone easily,
> but my laptop takes ages to load, sometimes it
> doesn't even load. Hence why the race aint up yet
> :-S

If you've written the report you can email it to me if you want and I can upload it :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

i think gpg is working fine now, hadn't bothered with the report while this place wasn't working. It'll be up this week :-D
Hello Hello Hello Hello. Is anybody there there there there.

Don't worry Macca the race will be up Saturday. It wasn't up last weekend because gpg was slow, as in it wouldn't load the page. It picked up Monday but I don't have much spare time through the week I'm afraid. I'm off on Saturday so I'll have plenty time to stick it up then. Sorry for the delay
That's alright mate, the post was more to get the topic back to the top of the list.;-)

ROUND 6 - MONACO GP - RACE DAY

Hello and welcome to the glamorous streets of Monte Carlo for the Monaco GP. Qualifying saw the Williams dominate with Barrichello taking pole ahead of his team mate Montoya. Reigning World Champion Raikkonen was a surprise third but could he take the fight to the Pair of Williams'

78/78 The drivers sit on the start line ready for the race. Here we go for the 2004 Monaco GP. ANd they're away with a lightning start from Montoya. He leads and look at the size of that lead coming out of the first corner!! Wilson makes a small mistake and goes wide droping him from 19th to the back of the pack

76/78 Two laps down and Montoya already has a 3 and a half second lead! This is impressive!

74/78 We have our first retirement of the day and it's Sauber's Glock who retires from 9th with transmission trouble

68/78 Ten laps down so lets have a look at the top 12

63/78 There's a crash towards the back of the pack as McNish crashes out of the race up near the hotel

56/78 Button makes a mistake and M Schumacher drives around the outside to take 15th

55/78 Drivers on a two stop strategy begin their first stops. That includes the struggling M Schumacher along with Montoya, Heidfeld, Webber and Lotterer

54/78 Montoya hasn't made his stop yet and he's coming up to traffic, how will this affect his race....

51/58 And the answer is, it doesn't as Montoya leaves the pits well ahead of his team mate Barrichello who has opted for just the one pitstop

50/78 A look at the top 12 after those stops, everyone has to stop once now

28/78 The race has been dull for the past 20 laps with nothing happening. But Barrichello kicks off the stops for drivers on a 1 stop strategy

19/78 9 laps later and Montoya has a huge lead as he pits along with the 2 stoppers making their final stops

17/78 A look at the top 12, although Heidfeld hasn't made his final stop and will surely drop more places

8/78 The battle for 5th is starting to heat up

0/78 Well it's been a quiet and pretty much boring race but Montoya has dominated from start to finish! Impressive display from him and Williams. Things were close further back as Coulthard holds on for 5th

Race Results

I cocked up here. I saved the race file but didn't transfer it over to my laptop and i won't be able to get the file off my desktop until next Sunday. But i know how the top 11 finished and that M Schumacher finished 20th.....

1. Montoya
2. Barrichello
3. Villeneuve
4. Raikkonen
5. Coulthard
6. Verstappen
7. Da Matta
8. Webber
9. Trulli
10. De La Rosa
11. Fisichella

Fastest Lap - Da Matta
DOTD - Montoya - Ended up winning by about 45 seconds over team mate Barrichello. Unbelievable

Once i'm back where my desktop is i'll stick the full race results up. Sorry for any inconvenience
Chris2k6 Wrote:
> I cocked up here. I saved the race file but didn't
> transfer it over to my laptop and i won't be able
> to get the file off my desktop until next Sunday.
> But i know how the top 11 finished and that M
> Schumacher finished 20th.....
>
> 1. Montoya
> 2. Barrichello
> 3. Villeneuve
> 4. Raikkonen
> 5. Coulthard
> 6. Verstappen
> 7. Da Matta
> 8. Webber
> 9. Trulli
> 10. De La Rosa
> 11. Fisichella
>
> Fastest Lap - Da Matta
> DOTD - Montoya - Ended up winning by about 45
> seconds over team mate Barrichello. Unbelievable
>
> Once i'm back where my desktop is i'll stick the
> full race results up. Sorry for any inconvenience

Don't worry about it mate its easily done :)

Also I've lost track of time as I can't remember if you said you free next weekend to run a race as well ;)

Jordan Statement

A fantastic 4th place for Kimi, very well done. We made a big step forward in the last two races, I hope we can keep up this pace.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy