F1 Manager - 2004 Main Season Thread - Season Over!

Posted by Twigster151 
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sure if you noticed mate, but Alonso's car has
> Kimi's name on the side.

i guess liveries and helmets aren't going to be adapted,that would take a lot of time

My GPGSL Career
We're a little further behind than I hoped. Still, pace will increase I'm sure.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Kimi's performance is excellent, he's really pushing the car. We're sure that Andre will profit from his experience and knowledge.
senna9194 Wrote:
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not sure if you noticed mate, but Alonso's car
> has
> > Kimi's name on the side.
>
> i guess liveries and helmets aren't going to be
> adapted,that would take a lot of time

Pretty much that and I don't have the psds. I'll have a look to see if there is a west livery, if not you'll just have to get over it ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'll take a look at editing the Mclaren on the 19th when I'm back home. Don't have GP4 on my laptop

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> I'll take a look at editing the Mclaren on the
> 19th when I'm back home. Don't have GP4 on my
> laptop

Cheers for the offer mate but I've found the west livery now :-) Also Jerez will be up very shortly with only one team attending.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Williams duo test alone at Jerez
Williams team mates Montoya and Barrichello had the Jerez track all to themselves in the lastest preseason test session with no other teams electing to move their equipment from the recent Barcelona trip and instead elected to ship it to the Silverstone circuit in preparation for the third of four tests. Unfortunatly Williams could not make use of the free track and received very poor feedback from the session.

A very lonely Juan Pablo Montoya

Jerez Test Session Official Standings
1. Juan P Montoya - Williams - 1:22.011
2. Rubens Barrichello - Williams - +0.152

I guess this means Williams is on top for once ;)

Happy to see Schumacher take control of Barcelona, while we let Jos get used to the car in some longer runs.
We got some good info and we are about to collect some more in the next test!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Right i'm close to being all sorted at my end i think if you need any help/assistence
Chris2k6 Wrote:
> Right i'm close to being all sorted at my end i
> think if you need any help/assistence

A proposal has been sent via pm ;-)

Please see F1 Manager 2004 Season

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2011 12:14AM by Chris2k6.
Are we going back to this thread now Twigster is back in charge?

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> Are we going back to this thread now Twigster is
> back in charge?

I guess so, although I don't understand why Chris doesn't want to run it with these settings...

Okay if Chris doesn't want to run it with these settings I guess we'll just have to carry on without him. Therefore preseason will continue this weekend and if we're luckily we could start the real racing next week.

Sounds good to me :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Looking forward to it. Feel free to ask if you need any help

I can hardly wait it :-)
sounds good, getting this show on the road!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Thanks mate, can't wait to get racing.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy