DaiMOn's 2011 Workthread - NEW! F Massa V2 - Check P1 or P12.

Posted by DaiMOn 
Great work! Well done and thank you! ;-)

Thx. :) Trulli's helmet is ready. Check 1st post! :)
Hello !

First of all, I want to congratulate DaiMOn : Awesone work !

I am writting to ask if you have this helmet model, that will work with rfactor. I don't really know GP4 and I would be very grateful if you can help me with that.

BTW: I am looking forward to see Robert Kubica's helmet render

Cheers to you all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2011 06:42PM by DamianoF1.
great work daimon as always. excellent stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Work perfect, thank you
@DamianoF1 Hi. I haven't converted the shapes to rF yet, but as far as I know the WCP team did. You can use this textures with the F1 WCP 2010 mod. :)

I made some changes on Alonso's helmet. The visor sticker is yellow now as it was in Barcelona yesterday and Kubica's helmet is placed on the top as well. Download link in the first post. ;)
Thanks for the updates!

It's nice to have test-specific upgrades! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Brilliant Work :-) which helmet/s do you plan to do next?
@DaiMOn Thanks for the answer. I have one more question: which file contains helmet shapes. Could you tel me it's name or where it's placed?
Do NOT paint Nick Heidfeld's helmet yet... [twitter.com]

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
raulongo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do NOT paint Nick Heidfeld's helmet yet...
> [twitter.com]

---

Unless you would like to have the Winter test one in your collection :) Anyway DaiMOn has already done Alonso's helmet as 3 different versions so it's his decision.
I love the Q on the side of his helmet for once, really suits Black & Gold.
@Raul

Thank you. :) By the way there is something I don't understand. Quoting Nick: "After seeing the first pics of me and my Schuberth helmet in the R31". As far as I know Nick have never wear his new SF1 helmet in the car. I checked the latrest pictures and definitely he used his Sauber helmet with some stickers on it. Probably he's going to use it today at first time... :P
Today he's using the new Schuberth (I think...)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Heidfeld old and new helmet, to compare:

Today I've been cleaning up my HDD, and I found some old stuff, like the PSD's of the WCP FW31 painted and mapped by me. I thought I update the livery a bit. If you want I could release it.

P.s. I know the Zmodeler previews suck. Unfortunately that is all what I can provide with my Laptop :P

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 10:24PM by DaiMOn.
Yes, Please. ;-)
Hello Daimon are your helmets using the arai GP-5 shape or not?thanks

Greetings
Alessio
Alessio88 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello Daimon are your helmets using the arai GP-5
> shape or not?thanks
>
> Greetings
> Alessio

Yes,

The Arai GP-5 RC (MDBSnake)
His own Schuberth & Bell shape
And probably his own edited (though maybe not released) Arai GP6 too

Textures are compatible with all of those, however slight differences may exist due to it being 3 (4) different shapes but with the same mapping layout

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
williams look great, so yes please for release!:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy