(RELEASED PAGE 1) Abu Dhabi By KTC, Tojepo, Tumyeto

Posted by tumyeto 
I have the same pit bug with truecrysis. As schueyfan say: can't not fix this bug? Very sad to hear that because this is great track and i want play full race with AI.
Great job !

The wait was worth it !
Awesome track guys(Y)

:) absolut crazy (positive)
thanks guys !

:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 08:04PM by haunetal1990.
Track looks amazing, great work, - I haven't driven this track much and was wondering if there was the option to include the ideal line on the circuit, some trackwads (not so many of the recent ones) have a tex file which can be used for this and is activated using gp4builder, - just wondered if this file had been included or if it could be as an update as it helps to get used to the best line to take, - thanks again for this great track
You guys are incredible! AWESOME track!

Congratulations and keep your great work on another tracks! (Maybe South Korea Yeongam or India Jaypee Circuit).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
@Tum: All can I say is a big thanks for your hard work during this last year (also to the members who join you on this project). It is probably one of the greatest track made for GP4
( whatever we like Yas Marina GP or not..) When I think that this is your first track... I can't imagine the future ones! ;)

Thank you very much for this beauty! Bravoooooo!!!!! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

neilcaine: I do not know about the ideal line

otherwise I corrected the path in ia pit exit, it should be better.

[www.sendspace.com]

thank you all for your feedback, we're really glad you like the circuit
Re: (RELEASED PAGE 1) Abu Dhabi By KTC, Tojepo, Tumyeto
Date: April 03, 2011 09:44PM
Posted by: BobT
Dear friends:

The track is fabulous.

There is some shade not wished in some sector (polygonal type).

There does not exist way of installing PlusPitStands?

The Plusmuppets that are in wad to be not in his places.

The mistake of the sight of the exit of the pits with the exception of the sight of cockpit.

I repeat the track it is wonderful ... and if these topics were solved it would be absolutely incredible.

Sorry for my poor english.

Congratulations!

BobT
I saw the "Etihad logo" effect on start/finish line.... the hotel colour changes..... MAN! That's AWESOME!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow just speachless it's perfect this track guys,by the way 2 things i would like to know,the first it's that in practice and qualifying when i come back to the pit i can't see the mechanics put my car back in the garage,but in the race i do see them,and second thing i saw that there is even a sunset sky where i have to put the tex file if i want it?thanks again wonderfull work

Greetings
Alessio
Alessio88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow just speachless it's perfect this track
> guys,by the way 2 things i would like to know,the
> first it's that in practice and qualifying when i
> come back to the pit i can't see the mechanics put
> my car back in the garage,but in the race i do see
> them,

Same here.

Ah man, what a project, damn worth the weight in gold!!! A BIG THANK YOU for this awsome circuit, I'm speechless. I can't thank you enough!

If the korean is next I can't wait to see the wip for that one!

Well done KTC, Tojepo & Tumyeto! (B) (B) (B)
One of the greatest GP4 experiences in the eyes!

It exceeds my expectations, indeed.

Welcome to track making, Mr. Tumyeto, be very proud of your skilled efforts.

Now we have Yas Marina, that´s great!

Absolutely stunning work! The track looks gorgeous and is so much fun to drive! Fantastic!!
one word: W O W :-O

Coolermaster HAF XM Case | Asus Sabertooth Z77 Board | Intel i7 3770K@4.2ghz | Thermalright Silver Arrow | 8gb Corsair 1600mhz DDR3 | nVidia GTX 480 | 2x60gb Corsair Force GT SSD in RAID0 | 2xSeagate 1TB HD | Logitech G25 Wheel
Absolutely FANTASTIC!
BOBT:
- we have more room to insert the plusmuppets
- what are you talking about Shadow?
- The view from the tunnel, you have to lower the t-cam.

sorry, I did no work on the circuit to korea but I have another project that I work alone
Re: (RELEASED PAGE 1) Abu Dhabi By KTC, Tojepo, Tumyeto
Date: April 04, 2011 09:35AM
Posted by: fongu
Tried the track last night, it's awesome, as gildoorf says, it exceeded my expectations, it's really really great :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy