GPG Nations Cup - Season 2 Thread <> Provisional Calendar at Page 1 <> Mod build in progress <> Any interested managers still welcome!

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Re: GPG Nations Cup - Round 2 Race - Page 6
Date: December 20, 2010 05:28AM
Posted by: Macca25
TEAM AUSTRALIA

A great job to finish on the podium in only the second race of the year, and without a retirment in Australia we could have been fighting for lead of the championship.
But there is still a long way to go and we look to have good pace in the car. Bring on Laguna Seca we say.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: December 20, 2010 09:35AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
2 races; 2 retirements. What can I say?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: December 20, 2010 12:20PM
Posted by: evil.hEiNz
Not a good start into the season for Germany. We think that the potential is there, but in the first two races we were just really unlucky. Shame, we could have been in for one or two points. Let's hope we'll do better in the next races.
Date: December 20, 2010 02:43PM
GPG Nations Cup Results

Date: December 20, 2010 02:46PM
Why does the in game screen shot say the race time was 1:08:45.648 and your table says the race time was 1:09:23.840?

Date: December 20, 2010 03:48PM
Posted by: willward
bloody germans lol!

Date: December 20, 2010 03:58PM
Posted by: harjinator
I took my times from this table... which i think has come about from when the leader has crossed the split on the 1st sector of his cool down lap

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: December 20, 2010 04:06PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
Great result!
finally not saving perf point paid out... but now i got 6500 for the whole season! :-O

anyway, happy to win my home race

-------------------------------------------
Date: December 20, 2010 04:12PM
Posted by: willward
noo a retirement hopeffully Ireland can improve and watch out for drivers like Yuji Ide in the future :)

Date: December 20, 2010 05:43PM
Posted by: Kenney
Belgium

Laurens Vanthoor did a great job today, last 2 races we made a drastical choice in the performance points and that worked out so far. Now we will evaluate in which races we will use less performance.
Date: December 20, 2010 07:23PM
Posted by: evil.hEiNz
willward schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> noo a retirement hopeffully Ireland can improve
> and watch out for drivers like Yuji Ide in the
> future :)

;)
Date: December 21, 2010 09:59PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Good to be in the points again! even if we did lack a bit a race pace, the car basically ending up where it started lol. but still points are points.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: December 23, 2010 08:17PM
Right, I'm away in Japan for the next few weeks. I've handed over the Director rights to Twigster151 (the south africa boss). He will be running things for me for a bit :)

I've also given him Japan's perfs for the next few races. He's got access to the official GPG_NC user account on GPG, so any messages can be given to him this way.

Cheers all and Merry Christmas!

Adam

PS: round 2 performance file can be accessed here: [dl.dropbox.com]

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: December 23, 2010 09:40PM
Posted by: GPG_Nations_Cup
Its nearly time for the third round of the GPG Nations Cup inaugural season and this week we are at the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in the States. Belgium still lead the way after their victory at the opening round at Surfers Paradise but, after triumphing on his home turf by taking both pole position and the race win Brazilian Felipe Antunis is biting at the Belgians heels.

Although Laguna Seca is a fairly short track with only 11 corners and lap record of just 1'07 it is a fan favourite and has played host to a wide variety of events from Moto GP to the American Le Mans Series. However the track is best known for the infamous turn 8, otherwise known as the Corkscrew.

Schedule
Qualifying - 1PM (GMT) - 27th December
Race - 12PM (GMT) - 29th December

As usual this race will have a 2 stop strategy, you will however notice that qualy this time round is on the Monday and the race is on the Wednesday rather than normally running it on the Wednesday then the Saturday. This is mainly because it is new year day next Saturday and therefore I will probably be too knackered to do anything ;-). So deadline for perfs this week is 10AM (GMT) Monday 27th December

This week send your perfs directly to me (Twigster151)

Good luck guys and Merry Christmas to you all ;)

Date: December 24, 2010 12:52AM
@ Twigster - i changed the title of the thread :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: December 24, 2010 12:54AM
Posted by: Twigster151
harjinator Wrote:
> @ Twigster - i changed the title of the thread :)

Cheers, forgot about that :)

EDIT:

@harj

How did you force high res, its probably obvious but I can't find it ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2010 01:19AM by Twigster151.
Date: December 24, 2010 03:40AM
i used team editor, force best carshapes. if there's another way, i'd like to know about it!
sent my perfs to GPG_Nations_Cup already, what with it being christmas tomorrow and then boxing day before qualifying, getting on my pc could be difficult ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: December 24, 2010 12:32PM
Posted by: Twigster151
GPG_Nations_Cup Wrote:
> i used team editor, force best carshapes. if
> there's another way, i'd like to know about it!

Well i manage to force lod0 by going into the settings folder of the CSM mod, selecting the CSM file and putting a one next to 'HighLodOnly' and that solved that problem for me.
Anyway I've solved the high res problem but I've found that some of the tweaker positions are a bit out and Copeman and Steins helmets are missing, I'll replace the helmets and reupload the mod at some point and I may fix the tweaker settings if I get time. Also thank you to those who have already sent your perfs I currently have 5 for round three, keep 'em coming ;-)
Date: December 24, 2010 12:47PM
yeah, i was aware of some of the tweaker issues. and a fair few cars don't have skidlids anyway (that i know of). Odd that they're completely missing tho :S

Cheers for that force lod0 fix tho - that'll get rid of my 'you've broken your exe' messages in CSM :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy