Tsm Core problem

Posted by icky 
Tsm Core problem
Date: October 17, 2010 02:03AM
Posted by: icky
I am trying to use csm for my mods from now on but i have struck a problem. When the mod is loading and it starts talking to tsm.

TSM core pops up reporting a corrupted language file. It could be that the mod contains its own string files. Try to find any.str files in the mod you are running and remove them.

Now it has done this on both the GPGSL and the 2005, but the mod loads fine with no track set selected. I have looked for string files that i cannot find. Reinstalled zaz tools, redownloaded the mods and reinstalled and still the error persists. Any ideas would be appreciated no end as this is driving me mental ;)
Re: Tsm Core problem
Date: October 17, 2010 04:15AM
Ok i think i found a solution to my string files problem over on grandprixx, Does anyone know where i can get access to the idata folder? I did not back up the entireity of my gp4 and i do not have the cd with me at uni to reinstall the entire game. I hope that that is allowed i dont want to be breaking forum rules by asking for a part of the original gp4. Again any help would be amazingly appreciated:)
Date: October 18, 2010 10:10AM
Posted by: ZaZ
clickeh

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: October 22, 2010 10:57PM
Zaz you Hero! I only just saw the reply :) Thanks muchly
Date: December 14, 2020 04:08AM
Posted by: livejackass
what is this file? Does anyone still have it? I have this same problem.
Date: December 14, 2020 09:19PM
Posted by: petrus
Read thread where would I find .str (string files) .

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2020 09:38PM by petrus.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy