(MMG)Lewis Hamilton 2006-2010 Helmets Package Released!!!!!!!

Posted by NickJW 
Hello guys,

since i have been working on the 07 mmg mod i wanted some distraction so i started to work on a helmet package from lewis hamilton from 2006 until 2010
The base is the 07 helmet from Lewis made by MMG.

I want to thank Maikel for the beautiful helmet shape and giving permisson, and ofcourse the big boss of MMG for giving permission to use the 07 helmet as base.
Here are the links:
4shared:
[www.4shared.com]

Megaupload:
[www.megaupload.com]

Enjoy it!!!!

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2010 08:19PM by NickJW.
Re: (MMG)Lewis Hamilton 2006-2010 Helmets Package W.I.P.
Date: August 02, 2010 09:02PM
Posted by: JeDa
Looks good! Are you planning on releasing also his GP2 helmet from 2006? His first F1 season was 2007.
i might do that but he had an 2006 f1 helmet look at this picture:

PC:

Laptop:

Package released in first post!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Re: (MMG)Lewis Hamilton 2006-2010 Helmets Package W.I.P.
Date: September 12, 2021 07:38PM
Posted by: heidern
Hello guys. Does anyone still has it? I´m looking for a 2006 mclaren hamilton helmet as a test driver. Thanks
Thanks a lot quickslick, but when I tried to open cars.wad, it's showing an error message that says illegal switch error. What should I do? Or do you have openable Tex files?
no, sorry i don't have openable tex files of the helmet
heidern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks a lot quickslick, but when I tried to open
> cars.wad, it's showing an error message that says
> illegal switch error. What should I do? Or do you
> have openable Tex files?

What do you mean with openable tex files? I assume you tried to open the textures and slimtex gives you an error, and maybe is the same error for the cars.wad, I tried to open the textures and get error too, opened the tex files with xnview and saved them as .tga, then I used slimtex to build the textures again and they show correctly in gp4builder, no tested ingame but it should work. Here are the tga and tex files if you want (nothing changed or edited, just saved tga and tex as they were in the package) : Lewis_Hamilton_Helmet (2).rar
Foreverk and quickslick, thanks for the help. It worked fine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy