GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPG SuperLeague Season 5
Date: June 11, 2010 04:26PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I could make a new cc-line...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 11, 2010 04:30PM
Posted by: senna9194
Hey Mortal remember to add William into 1st page lineup

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 12, 2010 11:47PM
Posted by: senna9194
anyway,will there be winter tests?:-)

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 13, 2010 01:43AM
Posted by: mortal
I doubt there'll be much happening off-season, all of my mods are in bits right now and probably would not run.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 13, 2010 12:03PM
Posted by: willward
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Mortal remember to add William into 1st page
> lineup

:D

Date: June 13, 2010 02:48PM
Mortal, do you have Assen already?

Furthermore, does someone have the mods of the w300 series, especially season 3? I like to see my former team "Team Greidanus Porsche" in action again, was such a lovely car.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: June 13, 2010 02:53PM
I do not have Assen, if someone could up it for me, that would be good, thanks. I have W300 S2 only.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 13, 2010 03:16PM
[members.lycos.nl]

[members.lycos.nl]

[members.lycos.nl]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: June 14, 2010 02:31AM
I assume that is Assen, downloaded and I have wad part 1 and wad part 2, what do I do with that?

Date: June 14, 2010 08:35PM
Posted by: Rico
Finally i have acces to GPG again. Once again i couldnt reach the site for days :S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: June 14, 2010 09:06PM
mortal Schreef:
> I assume that is Assen, downloaded and I have wad
> part 1 and wad part 2, what do I do with that?

You have to put the files from the WAD Part 2 into the WAD of Part 1 and rename the final wad to a1ring2001.wad, little grasshopper.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: June 15, 2010 01:38AM
LOL, thanks for that.

Date: June 15, 2010 01:54AM
Posted by: icky
That picture of the man telling the kid when you can insert the wad is jsut hilarious. I want to end that but i jsut cant think of something safe :P
Date: June 15, 2010 06:47AM
It is from the TV series Kung Fu, made in the 70's starring David Carradine. I have all three series. :-) The old man is telling grasshopper "When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave" (the shaolin temple).

Date: June 15, 2010 04:49PM
Yeh i remember the snatching the pebble! I think that should be a future test for your drivers to earn their spot in your team ;)
Date: June 15, 2010 05:58PM
Posted by: Stoopid
I would just give him loads of beer and then take it when he passes out ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: June 15, 2010 07:33PM
Stoopid Wrote:
> I would just give him loads of beer and then take
> it when he passes out ;)

You would sacrifice precious beer for the pebble :-O I thought you were cool man ;)
Date: June 16, 2010 01:03AM
Posted by: Stoopid
Yeh but pocession of the pebble would guarantee you the race deal ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: June 16, 2010 01:18AM
Mortal's team or a cold one.. I just dont know ;)
Date: June 16, 2010 02:19AM
Posted by: GPGSL
GPGSL Announcement

The GPGSL recently had some discussion on the issue of tobacco advertising on cars and helmets. The general consensus from the members was that we would ban tobacco advertising on cars and helmets from the end of Season 5. This ban would also include the usage of a cigarette company brand name for a team name. At the close of Season 5, the existing rules on liveries will be amended to reflect this change.
However, it was suggested that we should allow NT type versions, such as the bar-code, and 'be on edge' and 'bitten heroes'. Therefore if you can create such a livery it can be sent to the GPGSL for scrutineering before being allowed on track. Teams currently using tobacco advertising are welcome to do so for the remainder of Season 5. The usual livery change restrictions still apply once a team has been entered and passed scrutineering.

On another note, the GPGSL now has a full grid, and the starter perfs for Season 5 should be posted in a week or so, now that the gap from base to top driver and team has been finalised. There are no race driver vacancies.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy