Rot Teufel Tracks Workthread - Imola 1995 Hi-res Update Released

Posted by Rot Teufel 
thank you very much Rot and Tero for the hi res update :). But is it correct to put the files in the Monza 1995 wad, instead of Monza 1991?
1991 Monza track from 1991 trackpack (ploddek, cleberpister). Sorry for 1995 error since i have copy/paste and mix up the 1995 readme with 1991 one.

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 02:35PM by Rot Teufel.
Superb, thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
ok Rot, good that it's clear now :)
I was at Monza today! Thanks Rot, looking forward to trying this.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Hi Rot Teufel !!!

I am unable to download the following tracks:

Montreal 1993
Magny Cours 1995
Buenos Aires Long

Can you help me ?

And about "Work in progress".... some good news ???

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
I just check and except for Buenos Aires Long, all links works. All links are updated or on first page, or on mine blog.

Mangy Cours 1995: [mega.nz] (doesn't need any patch)

Montreal 1993: [www.mediafire.com]

EDIT: here buenos aires. Even if has a 1979 name, it's just the long version of circuit with Turismo Carretera sponsors. [www.gp4db.com]

About other progress i got something but it's on hold 'cause i'm involved in one another huge project for over one year and 3 months. Anyway some hi res updates will see the light, not soon, but i can assure that they'll see the light.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2015 10:26PM by Rot Teufel.
Adelaide 1991/1995 Textures update by Rot Teufel

Plodekk and cleberpister have made a great job for give us some complete trackpacks for past mods (1988, 1991, 1993, 1995) that add new circuits and proper sponsored tracks for each year.
There was only a weak point... low res textures and sometimes mixed with mid and hi-res textures, that made you say "great job guys, i appreciate it but seems that something is missing".
So basically this update gives back to justice the huge work amount of those guys.

Have fun

Rot Teufel

DOWNLOAD

[www.mediafire.com]
[mega.nz]

***********************************************************************************

Tools used:

GP4 Builder 1.841
Photoshop CS3 extended
Slimtex

***********************************************************************************

Thanks to:

GP4 community (grandprixgames.org, gp4italia.net, gp4-argentina.com...)
lo2k for a complete modding tool (I think one of the most complete tool for modding for a racing games)
Geoff Crammonds (I hope in a GP5!!! :D )
plodekk and cleberpister for their trackpacks collection and updates.
SuperAlonso wich i forget to mention in readme for grass. Sorry, i was sure you were included in credits.
everyone who download this

Installation

Just put all the files into Adelaide1991.wad manually or using WadUpdater.

Just put all the files into Adelaide1995.wad manually or using WadUpdater.

************************************************************************************

No warranties, it's realease as it's. Use at your own risk!!!

************************************************************************************

You're allowed to use this as base for your future works, just put me on credits.
You're not allowed to publish it like single track; ask Plodekk, cleberpister before.
You mustn't sell this, i total disagree.
You can upload it on your site and put it in download section.
Ah as Lee71 says "if you don't like it, don't use it".

For positive feedback, suggestion or critics contac me on grandprixgames.org forum.

Plus a small bonus for all 1991 mod fans (G)

1991 real performance for GPxPatch 4.43 by Rot Teufel

An update i got in mind since a long time and get sleep until GPxPatch 4.43 appears. I always really love 1991 mod for GP4, but i always feel that results were always the same. So i tried to replicate the real 1991 results race by race. They're not perfect, but there's more results variety in qualify and race by adding some surprise outcomers like for the real season.
Specifically made for with Grip and Power new GPxPatch function. Expect significant differences between top team and bottom ones.

Additional .tmd files for Trackpack 1991 or 1991 single tracks added. Anyway those files are just an additional edits from me.

Have fun

Rot Teufel

Tools: Performance Calculator 1.2 by Prblanco (2008)

Concerning about retirements and some dnf cars

Retirements and dnf cars

Even if GPxPatch 4.43 allow individual retiments, the retirements system is still random. So the actual value i use for retirements will work or not. I can't do more and i'm sorry.
About dnf cars, some cars were unable to do even one lap or doing really slow laps for early troubles. In those case, i used a mixture between the average grip performance value and qualify results. It's not perfect, but works.

DOWNLOAD

[www.mediafire.com]
[mega.nz]

Made a backup copy before!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2015 10:24AM by Rot Teufel.
thank you very much for the new updates Rot, that's great from you :)(Y)

edit : just one thing, there's no s1ct16 dat included

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2015 10:21AM by quickslick.
Ops, i forget to correct again the readme ;)
It was not necessary. Proboably i use always the same readme "teamplate" and made those small mistakes. There was no need for any S1CT16.dat. Sorry for misunderstanding.

oki, thank you once again :)
thank you very much! :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I like presents with Christmas. (G)

Thank you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great work mate! Thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thanks!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Thank you very much, Rot! Very nice track! (Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great updates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I downloaded your Adelaide 1991 and 1995 hi-res update. It has many files, i.e. .tex. Where/how do I install these? Thanks
Time to release some hi-res updates i made long time ago that have been keept unreleased since i'm deeply involed in another texture project.

Readmes are all in rar files, as well the install instructions. So please read them. Some updates, like Hockenheime and Silvestone 1995 are quite stupid, with just really few files.
All files are made for Ploddekk and Cleberpister trackpack (1991 and 1995). I can't guarantee they could work outside them.
Enjoy

Estoril 1991 Hi-Res Update [www.mediafire.com] or [mega.nz]

Monza 1995 Hi-Res Update [www.mediafire.com] or [mega.nz]

Estoril 1995 Hi-Res Update [www.mediafire.com] or [mega.nz]

Silverstone 1995 Hi-Res Update [www.mediafire.com] or [mega.nz]

Hockenheime 1995 Update [www.mediafire.com] or [mega.nz]

No pictures

Have fun

Rot Teufel

Tools used:

GP4 Builder 1.841
Photoshop CS3 extended
Slimtex

Thanks to:

GP4 community (grandprixgames.org, gp4italia.net, gp4-argentina.com...)
lo2k for a complete modding tool (I think one of the most complete tool for modding for a racing games)
Geoff Crammonds (I hope in a GP5!!! :D )
plodekk and cleberpister for their trackpacks collection and updates.
everyone who download this

No warranties, it's realease as it's. Use at your own risk!!!

You're allowed to use this as base for your future works, just put me on credits.
You're not allowed to publish it like single track; ask Plodekk, cleberpister before.
You mustn't sell this, i total disagree.
You can upload it on your site and put it in download section.
Ah as Lee71 says "if you don't like it, don't use it".

For positive feedback, suggestion or critics contac me on grandprixgames.org forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy