Rot Teufel Tracks Workthread - Imola 1995 Hi-res Update Released

Posted by Rot Teufel 
Thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Montreal 1995 2.0

[www.mediafire.com]

[mega.co.nz]

After a long time, i decided to release this track. It seems unfair to keep it only for me like an eternal WIP. So enjoy this release.
Reason why i choose this project?
Well, half of the work was done and quickslick finally released the F1 1995 Season 2.0 version.
Second, it's the only victory of Jean Alesi, a driver that imho deserved much more...
Thanks to the originals authors (Fongu, Erik, Tony) and quickslick for the help me with some photos to made this track most close as possible like the real one.
What's new? New and proper ads, new col and new magic data (now reach 290km/h (or 181 m/h) is quite easy)

***********************************************************************************

Tools used:

GP4 Builder 1.540
Photoshop CS3 extended
Slimtex

***********************************************************************************

Thanks to:

GP4 community (grandprixgames.org, gp4italia.net, gp4-argentina.com...)
lo2k for a complete modding tool (I think one of the most complete tool for modding for a racing games)
Geoff Crammonds (I hope in a GP5!!! :D )
quickslick to provide me his own photographic material and some logos
fungu and erik for their kindness for permission
tony who is missing and did a great job too
everyone who download this

Installation

TSM Users:

Simply put it into your "Tracks folder" (.../Infogrames/Grand Prix 4/Tracks), the whole material is just ready to be full installed and enjoy this new version.

NON TSM Users:

Rename "Montreal1995.wad" into "Montreal2001.wad" (.../Infogrames/Grand Prix 4) and "Montreal1995.dat" into S1CT08.dat" in "Circuit" folder

************************************************************************************

No warranties, it's realease as it's. Use at your own risk!!!

************************************************************************************

You cannot update this pack without authors permission, please ask us before, pm me at grandprixgames.org.
You mustn't sell this, i total disagree.
You can upload it on your site and put it in download section.
If you don't like it, don't use it.

For positive feedback, suggestion or critics contac me on grandprixgames.org forum.

PS: even if my beard is becoming more white year after year, i'm still far away to play santa.
Happy holidays folks!!! ;)

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

thank you so much for the long awaited Montreal update :)
Thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks mate!!!

(B)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Thank for this new beauty:-)

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Thank you Rot.
Thank you!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thanks Rof!
Nice work, thank you :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Thanks Rot.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Monza 1991 Hi Res Update Preview

i guess everyone will recognize TTM fabolous textures. Many thanks to him that let everyone use this high quality stuff (B)

Amazing job Rot :-)

My GPGSL Career
lovely update,(Y) Rot
Awesome work really! :D
I remember that "very crazy" Campari outdoor for original 1991 clberpister track, I do it for him... very non sense logo.

very nice

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Sorry for delaying so long this update, but i got involved in another project and i forgot to release it. Well, now you can get it.

Monza 1991 Hi-res update by Rot Teufel

DOWNLOAD

[www.mediafire.com]

[mega.co.nz]

plodekk and cleberpister have made a great job for give us some complete trackpacks for past mods (1988, 1991, 1993, 1995), that add new circuit and proper sponsored tracks for each year.
There was only a weak point... low res textures and sometimes mixed with mid and hi-res textures, that made you say "great job guys, i appreciate it but seems that something is missing"
Most of all textures has been ported from TTM, so kudos to him for his great job that fit great on every Monza for Gp4 and for give to community his permission to use them.
The Gp4 files has been fixed too, starting to some edge's areas.
Have fun

Rot Teufel

Tools used:

GP4 Builder 1.841
Photoshop CS3 extended
Slimtex

Thanks to:

GP4 community (grandprixgames.org, gp4italia.net, gp4-argentina.com...)
lo2k for a complete modding tool (I think one of the most complete tool for modding for a racing games)
Geoff Crammonds (I hope in a GP5!!! :D )
plodekk and cleberpister for their trackpacks collection and updates.
everyone who download this

Installation

Just put all the files into Monza1991.wad manually or using WadUpdater.

No warranties, it's realease as it's. Use at your own risk!!!

You're allowed to use this as base for your future works, just put TTM on credits.
You're not allowed to publish it like single track, ask plodekk, cleberpister before.
You mustn't sell this, i total disagree.
You can upload it on your site and put it in download section.
Ah as Lee71 says "if you don't like it, don't use it".

For positive feedback, suggestion or critics contac me on grandprixgames.org forum.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 02:32PM by Rot Teufel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy