Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999 [RELEASED]

Posted by plodekk 
Problem at the pit stop of the Kyalami 1993 track. In a race, some teams' mechanics freeze when a rider enters the pits. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Ciao a tutti stavo provando a caricare il trackpak 1988 per giocare al campionato F1 1985 ma il gioco torna al CSM tutte le volte. Ho usato un tutorial.[www.youtube.com]
Andrew171 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Problem at the pit stop of the Kyalami 1993 track.
> In a race, some teams' mechanics freeze when a
> rider enters the pits. Does anyone know how to fix
> this?

I don't know how to fix it.

Maybe F1virtual guys can help us with this. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hi all,

I cannot seam to download the track packs, the site keeps asking me to give my facebook or twitter details which sounds bit dodgy to me! Anybody else getting this?
Hey again.

check 4th post at first page.
Hello,

Haha oh may word how did I miss that! Thank you. I promise I am not an idiot despite this
Hi, I have saved this but I think I have gone wrong somewhere. The trackpack is TSM file, I saved it under GP4 > Tracks but it is empty when I open it, I tried editing the track list in the patch in the CSM but there are no tracks to choose. Have I saved this wrong?
have you got TSM tool? if you have, when you click your trackpack .tuh file, TSM will begin to work, and adds tracks in tracks folder.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2021 02:46PM by asdqweyuk.
I do and the file has zero tracks i it. Nothing, it is empty

[imgur.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2021 02:51PM by Fisienthusiast.
it is interesting, it is working for me. and, than you need one expert member for it too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2021 03:05PM by asdqweyuk.
Is there anything from the umgur post I made that you can see I am doing wrong? I click load tracks and nothing happens
when you double click to trackpack .tuh file, it is automatic works and add tracks your GP4 folder. if not, there is problem which i dont know.
I see, but when I double click, its blank, no tracks, my picture shows this right? The file is empty.
To update someone in a private message explained where I was going wrong, I was missing a very key part out where you need to click "install tracks" the select the folder.

Again, I would like to stress I am not an idiot just confused by the instructions hahaha
Hi guys hi all....prblanco in special mode...im searching track for gp4 with very very low grip....there are oval or road track like these dirt track or type rally cross....thanks all....bye maverick68
The Jacarepagua Circuit for 1988 mod has a strange issue with the shadows under the car and the shadows for the back straight. The grandstands grid shadows is all over the back straight and the cars. these are too big shadows.
Too much sun in Rio!
rracunis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too much sun in Rio!

I figured out it is the famous "shadow bug"... I might have to edit f1graphics.cfg to use composite shadows instead. Not the ideal thing, but it's what I have atm.

Here it is: [ibb.co]

About the grandstand grills shadow over the back straight, I have no idea. I've been there in the 80's and late 90's (for MotoGP and IndyCar), and the back straight never had such shadows there.

Here a screenshot of the back straight shadows: [ibb.co]

They are too big over the cars going through the back straight. Very weird.

In real life, the 1988 Jacarepagua race was not hot and sunny, but cloudy. I was there.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2022 06:47PM by Castello.
I was there too , at least twice if remember properly, pre season testing 1986 and Brazilian GP 1987. It was quite hot but don’t really remember if there were shadows

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2022 11:08PM by rracunis.
Hi:

After all this years...

Jacarepagua 1988 (only track I tested) is a CTD with 1982 cars :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy