GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Rod_vs
Thanks, Mikael! I used your TV graphics to make my own.
But your TV style is udes by Classic, Digital or Digital 2004?

First off all it's Maikel ;) ^^

In the readme it's all explained - however since you asked I'll answer it :) Digital 2004, and works best with the futura font!
PS. if you use it for personal, no problem - else you gotta ask about releasing them ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
GPGSL German Grand Prix, Hockenheim

Qualifying

Welcome back to Hockenheim, Germany, where the weather seems to be excellent.

First out is Nick van der Voort.

Christopher Hinz takes 2nd.

Alexandre Koemmerer takes 2nd from Hinz.

Philip Oakley fails to be beat van der Voort's pole.

Ed Greenhalgh too!

Marko Aleksander nicks pole postion.

First qualifying runs complete, here's the standings.

Matt Houston sets the pace.

Philip Oakley goes even quicker.

van der Voort nicks 3rd place, it's really close up front.

Standings with 16 minutes to go.

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Qualifying Results For the GPGSL German Grand Prix

both drivers in top 10.hoping into a good result...

My GPGSL Career
14th and 16th isn't that bad :)

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 11 at Interlagos, Brazil are now open. The closing date is 6pm BST Weds 7th April 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Interlagos", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Interlagos" Boost Applications must be sent to the (GPGSL)

Please be reminded that team owners driving for another team are not permitted to send team boost for the team they own

Also a little reminder on the boost rules. Drivers cannot request BHP boosts, only teambosses can (drivers can only do this if they take over the role of teamboss for the boosts requesting or are authorized by team owner). This is because driver perfs don't use BHPs, only the teams perf does. Drivers can only request 50 performance points on their own drivers perf. They can do this 4 times. This doesn't mean you have a total of 200 points to spend, but 4 parts of 50. We've been recieving other numbers than 50, such as 15. In these instances 50 perf points have been added as a boost.

again a disappointing friday practise and a bad result for the VSM Team
I'm happy with that result, thenkyewp! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
well done Phil and Ed - Great quali!

Damn you, Philip! :P
And so the adventure begins...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Thanks, Mikael! I used your TV graphics to make
> my own.
> But your TV style is udes by Classic, Digital or
> Digital 2004?
>
>
> First off all it's Maikel ;) ^^
>
> In the readme it's all explained - however since
> you asked I'll answer it :) Digital 2004, and
> works best with the futura font!
> PS. if you use it for personal, no problem - else
> you gotta ask about releasing them ;-)

When I did Free Practice, I thought the graphics were too large and discovered I was using 18 font size. I changed to 14 and it seems to be much better if you look at the qualy screenshots :)

By the way Maikel, how's the helmet vote doing?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Damn good result for both, Matt and Nick. 2nd and 3rd is a good starting position, so this can become a good weekend.

FP was great as well. 2nd without driver's boost is great. I had a very good last round and that was definitely the maximum I could get out of the car. Adam as 5th did a good job as well. But I was a bit surprised that he couldn't go my pace, I expected him to kick my ass once again ;-)

Oh and yes, my helmet design...ahm...to be honest that is due to the race control. They didn't allow my new helmet by saying that it'd give me an aerodynamical advantage. That's why they allocated me this embarrasing helmet. But it already got pointed out by my lawyers, that this was a mistake from the race control ;-) I won't take that to court, but from next race on my helmet will be in use :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2010 01:28PM by JohnMaverick.
A solid qualifying, looking for a good race!

X (@ed24f1)
Bah 15th and 21st, with team and driver boosts ... ah well, we'll see what happens

Stoopid
When I did Free Practice, I thought the graphics were too large and discovered I was using 18 font size. I changed to 14 and it seems to be much better if you look at the qualy screenshots :)

By the way Maikel, how's the helmet vote doing?

Yeh it looks good now :) Futura, manana are both big fonts. They are used in the older graphics - It looks good on my computer though because I'm using widescreen and 1440x900 resolution - but very nice solution ;-)

On the helmets, I need to use a special link which I do not have available right now, tomorrow I'll be home again ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Not too great from Alpha there :(
Decent chance of some points though I reckon

Agh, waste of boost.
Decent little session. We did alright, both cars in the points and hopefully we can push to score more. Hockenheim has never really been a happy hunting ground for us so I'm more than happy to have this.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
12th aint very good. But as Ryan said Hockenheim aint our favourite track. Let's see what we can make of it.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Damn :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy