GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
adamdavies_8 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow i'm storming up the tester table!

I don't mind you getting 1. in tester ranking. But please let me get first one or two times as well ;)
damn ...
It's okay Marko, there obviously happened a lot in the race to keep track off - it's just crap that it happens to me again ...

And for the results .. well I did finish at least, better then nothing

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks Mal, Chris and Rico.glad u like it.
and I'm not going to deny that it' s not nice to receive compliments or credit for done job.
i am only human;)

Maikel, after checking original coverage, it must have happened 3-4 laps to the end, when everyone was overtaking Tafuro as all of a sudden you are last in standings.
perhaps contact with someone on turn 1.
at that time or before van dijck/koemmerer has happened so our cameras rolled there.
but yeah it's impossible to check everything in 75 minute action packed race, and even cover it as u have to edit down anyway.
well possible in theory but it would take muuuuuuch more time,and frankly it wouldnt be fun. Although i do try;
i took 600 screenies as it was and uploaded these cca. 150 for hours.
even on real tv, tv director contrentrates on those infront, here i try to give all round.

admittedly there has been an extensive coverage of mine (sepang, season 3) in past where i concentrated on top 10 ,and those in back got barely none.
t took note of that.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2010 10:20PM by BAR#10.
Hey guys,
I got another idea that I'd like to be discussed.
It would mean a bit more additional effort and so if one of the RDs says no, I'm more than fine with it.

At the moment there's no real advantage for the race drivers coming from the test drivers.
But if we would adjust the boost-times for the race drivers, so that they were able to send their driver's boosts even shortly after the free practice session, they could have a look on the performance of the test drivers, maybe compare the perf-files and then better decide if they want to use driver's boost or if the car seems to be good enough.

It's just a rough idea, yet. Any opinions?
you can't draw any conclusions from the testing session due to the way gp4 is calculating the performance (especially the variation). it's possible that even with the same performance a driver could be best in testing an down in the midfield in the race.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all, just getting my comp back up to speed
> after huge Vista crash, re-format, install W7 and
> other hardware, restore my backups, and still to
> install GP4 and related stuff. After that I'll get
> to checking on the mod status.
> Nice coverage on the race Marko, ell done. I'm
> hoping Stu can do the next round, that will let me
> concentrate on getting the mods up to date and
> upped. :-)

Sure mate, I'll do the next one :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 10 at Hockenheim, Germany are now open. The closing date is 6pm BST Weds 31st March 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Hockenheim", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Hockenheim"

Please be reminded that team owners driving for another team are not permitted to send team boost for the team they own

Also a little reminder on the boost rules. Drivers cannot request BHP boosts, only teambosses can (drivers can only do this if they take over the role of teamboss for the boosts requesting or are authorized by team owner). This is because driver perfs don't use BHPs, only the teams perf does. Drivers can only request 50 performance points on their own drivers perf. They can do this 4 times. This doesn't mean you have a total of 200 points to spend, but 4 parts of 50. We've been recieving other numbers than 50, such as 15. In these instances 50 perf points have been added as a boost.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 03:16AM by GPGSL.
Thanx Stu. :-)
Is the driver list on P1 up to date?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
For example my flag is still missing :(
As far as I can see, there are errors or out of date things with the driver list.

1. John Maverick's flag is missing
    2. Glen Shepard's flag code is wrong, there is an extra slash at the start of the

Hope that helps :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 03:52PM by msater.
I'll won test drivers standings!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Hi im back on track, and now im looking for a test seat for S4 contact me if you have a free seat.

Grtz Raymond Buijs
P13 is actually not that bad seen my race. But offcourse I had to score some points here, I was flying before I hit Ed.

Welcome back Ray!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Driver list updated.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Welcome back Raymond, I wish you all the best in you seat hunt. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Having been signed as a Test Driver in the last week or so, I need a new helmet. I have never painted one before, and was just wondering if there are any real secrets to getting a decent looking helmet. I have a design painted up, with a few sponsor logos on it, but what is the next step in getting that tga into GP4 for a "look see"?
Well, Ray, welcome back!

Only a joke: you can replace me on MPR test-driver seat, because I'll won test drivers "championship" and I want to run on 2011!!! Attention, all team boss, look at me! ;););)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Glen, open the tga in slimtex, batch to tex, then insert the files into the mod, or you can upload the tga's, send a link to me via pm and I'll have a look when I can, pretty busy but I'll get to it ok. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It was nice to get back in the points despite the early spin.

Well done to Alex on a great 5th place!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy