GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
n00binio
MDBSnake schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice to see I'm kicking my teammate's butt this
> season! Especially in races ;) ;) Sorry Chris ^^
> ;)

meh. *puts sugar in car #17 petrol tank*

:-)

That might even help me! Getting a hyperactive car ^^ I would blow through the field! ;) Before ending up in the wall in the final corner that would be ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Anyone with the current mod send me a pm please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Here is a (wip) shot of a helmet for Ashley :) Let me know what you think!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Looks good to me mate. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
As I predicted, Maikels helmet is 100 times better than my one would have ever been:-o

Great Job. Maybe I'll come up to you for my next saison helmet then as well :-)
V5.3 Race Mod Update is online. V5.0 is required. Go get it, you know you want to, do it now. :-)

MDBSnake schrieb:
> > MDBSnake schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nice to see I'm kicking my teammate's butt this
> > season! Especially in races ;) ;) Sorry Chris
> ^^
> > ;)
>
> meh. *puts sugar in car #17 petrol tank*
>
> :-)
>
>
> That might even help me! Getting a hyperactive car
> ^^ I would blow through the field! ;) Before
> ending up in the wall in the final corner that
> would be ...

haha ;) maybe you could do me a favour and take some other cars with you

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
yay im in for my first practice session :) many thanks mdbsnake for my smashing helmet! Ill most definatly settle for that design, i love it. Cant wait for my debut :)

-----------------------------------
And another perf mismatch, this is getting embarrassing :P
Maikel please clear your inbox.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Alpha test drivers are still switched around...
>
> and thanks for the spot Marko :)

no problem.:-) i also now think Phil didnt get 10 points from Fuji in.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2010 05:09PM by BAR#10.
Got room for 1 now Marko ;-) I'll be clearing some more out too - but my browsers are reacting very slowly, I need to wait like 5 seconds before anything opens that I click on. Kinda annoying when you want to open PM's to see which can be deleted ;)

*Maybe anyone knows what can cause this? I think myself it could be the internet cables as my brother and mother are having no trouble at all - Sometime it's all good and other times it just sucks!

i sometimes have the same problem (firefox 3.6), the po goes up to 100% when clicking on something and it's reacting really slowly. closing the browser with saving all tabs and then opening it again solves the problem for me.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Annoucement

As of today, the GPGSLRS has a new member. Long time member and great contributor to the GPGSL MDBSnake has been invited to join our little elite club and he said yes. So, for all your questions, you can now also turn to Maikel. We still need to find a fitting way to rag this newbie, so suggestions are welcome ;)

GPGSL
Annoucement

As of today, the GPGSLRS has a new member. Long time member and great contributor to the GPGSL MDBSnake has been invited to join our little elite club and he said yes. So, for all your questions, you can now also turn to Maikel. We still need to find a fitting way to rag this newbie, so suggestions are welcome ;)

I'm delighted to become a part of the GPGSLRS :) On this moment I can only handle around 5 questions ;) ;) My inbox is pretty filled up in the last 2 days ^^

n00binio
i sometimes have the same problem (firefox 3.6), the po goes up to 100% when clicking on something and it's reacting really slowly. closing the browser with saving all tabs and then opening it again solves the problem for me.

I've the same problem in IE, probably in other browsers then as well

MDBSnake Schreef:
> > Annoucement
>
> As of today, the GPGSLRS has a new member. Long
> time member and great contributor to the GPGSL
> MDBSnake has been invited to join our little elite
> club and he said yes. So, for all your questions,
> you can now also turn to Maikel. We still need to
> find a fitting way to rag this newbie, so
> suggestions are welcome ;)
>
>
> I'm delighted to become a part of the GPGSLRS :)
> On this moment I can only handle around 5
> questions ;) ;) My inbox is pretty filled up in
> the last 2 days ^^
>
>
> i sometimes have the same problem (firefox 3.6),
> the po goes up to 100% when clicking on something
> and it's reacting really slowly. closing the
> browser with saving all tabs and then opening it
> again solves the problem for me.
>
>
> I've the same problem in IE, probably in other
> browsers then as well

Well you'll have to buy the league some beers after Round 8 Maikel :-) (B) (B) (B)
Bigbrother schrieb:
> MDBSnake Schreef:

> > i sometimes have the same problem (firefox
> 3.6),
> > the po goes up to 100% when clicking on
> something
> > and it's reacting really slowly. closing the
> > browser with saving all tabs and then opening
> it
> > again solves the problem for me.
> >
> >
> > I've the same problem in IE, probably in other
> > browsers then as well

Well, then I suppose it really has something to do with the internet or maybe software. Have you tried refreshing Java-Script e.g.? I had a similar problem and refreshing most of the i-net used scripts solved it. I don't think it's the cable or connection, this sounds more like a software problem
MDBSnake Wrote:
> I'm not making anything till I have some
> information lol ;) And else Monil can do a great
> job too :)

To get that from a top job painter. That's an honour. Thank you! :)

And Great job on Ashley's helmet. Would've taken me a while to get up and running.

Sponsors on the helmet should be Jet Airways & Virgin. And then Jet Airways on the visor :)
I've not done any sponsoring on it yet, I already sent it off as well, however I'll pm you the files Monil and you could look at the sponsors yourself :)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy