GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Excellent... 1 and 2 for Velox...
Now we repeat this in the race... =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
post qualy quotes, Marko Aleksander 9th

"Our rear wing was set bit too high which has cost us some pace. I was held up as well, still fortunately I managed to qualify in fifth row after struggling for most time. Past three gps have been mega for me, so I hope I can improve in race once more, and with little bit of luck podium isnt that far away."

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Why does Zsigmond have Turnbull's old helmet?

We've locked out the second row which isn't bad. We need to make sure we get both cars to the finish in this race however!

oh dear...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Velox press release

Velox have signed a new test driver: John Maverick (judging by his user name, I guess that's his real name :P). He'll be the second tester of the team next to current tester Adam Davies. John will be driving in the free practises from the next GP onwards. John, best of luck!
Well, it can't really get any worse for me (N)

Nickv schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Velox press release
>
> Velox have signed a new test driver: John Maverick
> (judging by his user name, I guess that's his real
> name :P).

It'll be my driver's name at least ;-)

Interview with John Maverick, new test driver for the Velox team

Reporter: John, you're surprisingly signed at Velox as test driver in the very middle of the season. Why that?
John Maverick: Well, I always wanted to get into this series, but unfortunately I'm new to this kind of cars and so I decided to first gain some experience in a japan series and then have a look for a test seat in this series. I'm very lucky that now Velox had a seat free. I didn't expect to get the chance to drive in such a successful and strong team. That's really the best what could happen to me.

Reporter: Do you think you will be competitive soon?
John Maverick: Well, I hope so, but I think it will take some time, until this will be the case. My first aim is to get used to the car and help to find a good setup for my teammates. This will be the first step this year. Then I hope that my work will be good enough, so that Velox will renew my contract for next season. And then we will see what happens. I'm new and I will definitely have to learn a lot. I suppose Velox will give me the best possible conditions for that.

Reporter: Well John. Then good luck and a good start in the series.
John Maverick: Thanks a lot. Good bye
That was terrible, LOL!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I have always had a theory that if we did crap in the free practice, we would do well in the race and vise versa. And that is exactly what happened. Not ideal for Ruben and Florian, but I am delighted, with no boost, that Rick and Keeley have got themselves into the top 10. Lets get a good haul of points here. Lovely.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Not too bad in qualifying.

Not good for Alpha, but nice work for Alex using his boost.

X (@ed24f1)
Bad, bad result .. it seems I'm going downhill again after a couple of good races at the start of the season ....

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
mmm A 9th place for myself is reasonable. But the qualifying could be better for VSM.
But we are not completely at the back, so I am looking forward till the race tomorrow!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
The race has been run and won

anyway, uploading now, will take some time.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 06:45PM by BAR#10.
Wow all in one day, you are busy Marko! Thanks for doing it so quickly :) Looking forward to the coverage!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Yeah, it's an F1 weekend afterall, and after being away three weeks I miss the GPGSL action;)
More the latter than the former.;)

GPGSL career;
Nickv Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You created a rumour, that's not the same thing :P
> I know nothing of plans to record the sessions.

And you still don't get the message. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy