Celinho & Kerley - Workthread (1992 mod release on january - last tests)

Posted by kerleyf1 
great progress, and awesome cars :)

Andrea Moda version Monaco

Thank´s Jüergen for logos Chalet Swisse and Robert Allan

Lotus 107 version Montreal

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
you are crazy - i wan´t to drive all this beauties - wonderfull work - wonderfull season
There's missing the ' r ' now at Robert Allen on your screen, Celio ;)
Sorry...but I have to ask...PLEASE SORRY ABOUT THIS QUESTION..but you are doing the 92, 93 and 96 season...is any date for release ...?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2011 08:00AM by DAMON96.
Yes, I more Kerley, Paolo, Kev, Jürgen, Pedro, Diego, Alexander, Soulbringer and others (sorry if I forgot someone).
The most developed are the MOD's 1992 and 1993.
Mod 1992 missing paint the following cars.
Jordan, Dallara, Brabham, Ferrari, Fondmetal and Minardi some versions.
Mod 1993 most cars are painted, but some are undergoing changes as Larrousse, Tyrrell, Sauber and Forti Corse.
Mod 1996, 50% of the cars are ready, but many are undergoing far-reaching changes in how carshaper Mclaren, Jordan, Ligier, Footwork, Tyrrell, Minardi and Sauber, or are being completely redone, because cars were converted, it was not true the original
I hope that before the end of the year we are launching the Mod 1992.

Sim, eu, mais o Kerley, Paolo, Kev, Jürgen, Pedro, Diego, Alessandro, Soulbringer e outras pessoas (me desculpe se esqueci alguém).
O mais evoluído são os MOD´s 1992 e 1993.
Mod 1992 faltam pintar os seguintes carros.
Jordan, Dallara, Brabham, Ferrari, Fondmetal e algumas versões da Minardi.
Mod 1993 a maioria dos carros estão pintados, mas alguns estão passando por evoluções como Larrousse, Tyrrell, Sauber e Forti Corse.
Mod 1996, 50% dos carros estão prontos, mas muitos estão passando por evoluções profundas no carshaper como Mclaren, Jordan, Ligier, Footwork, Tyrrell, Minardi e Sauber, ou seja, estão sendo totalmente refeitos, porquê eram carros convertido, não era fiel aos originais,
Espero que antes do fim do ano estejamos lançando o Mod 1992.

very good news!!!
grateful

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Forti Course was not in the 1993 season :)

Have you had a chance to start some of the 1996 cars? I need to finish my current projects and then go back to finish the Footwork and update the Sauber. Then just a new Tyrrell and I need to decide what to do with the Williams, and then I'm done for the cars on that project :)

Mclaren.... Williams... Benetton..... 1992 Season...

Awesome...............

It excuse me, with relation Forti Corse in the season of 1993.
In fact is in the season of 1996, to 2th version, thrown in the GP of Montreal.
Kev, exist some "small" changes in the Minardi 1996, would be possible does them before of the Tyrrell or Williams!!???
Thanks.

Me desculpe, com relação Forti Corse na temporada de 1993.
Na verdade é na temporada de 1996, a 2ª versão, lançada no GP de Montreal.
Kev, existem alguma "pequenas" mudanças na Minardi 1996, seria possível faze-las antes da Tyrrell ou Williams!!???
Obrigado.

Yes, I want to return and change some specific details, like low-downforce cars, McLaren B car, Jordan and McLaren mid-wings etc. But I was hoping maybe other modellers with more time would be able to handle some of these smaller changes?

This has been an interesting detail ....
In my personal opinion, since you know deeply this car, you would be more feasible to accomplish this change.
This is a suggestion, but of course I Kerley and we can seek a model that can help you, has not been easy .... you can not imagine ....

Este esta sendo um detalhe interessante....
Na minha opinião pessoal, já que você conhece profundamente este carros, seria mais viável você realizar esta mudanças.
Isto é uma sugestão, mas claro que eu e o Kerley podemos buscar um modelador que possa ajudá-lo, não tem sido fácil.... você nem imagina....

And unfortunately a shortage .... sorry ....

E uma carência infelizmente.... desculpe....

Ok, thanks for the answer!!!
1st version of the Fondmetal GR01 1992.

Perfect!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Awesome celinho!
Kev, I need to send something to you, but... your PM box is full.

:-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Nice work guys... amazing cars. Keep up the good work!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy