Poll: Questions for Mr. Geoff Crammond

Posted by Bruno 
Re: Poll: Questions for Mr. Geoff Crammond
Date: September 30, 2002 09:14AM
Posted by: Ellis
ROFLMAO!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 30, 2002 09:22AM
Posted by: Boomy
;)

I would like only to know for sure if this interview has take place or not .

If there would be the needing of couple of days to post it ..this really doesn't matter,the important thing is if this interview has take place or not.

So I believe to be quite patient.

Cheers

Boomer

P.S. Can you confirm for sure? I see that Paolo is always optimistic,someoneelse pessimistic...I tend to be realistic.
Fatti non pugnette
Impossible to translate
Date: September 30, 2002 11:24AM
Posted by: Vader
Man, after all GP4 is a GAME!! It is not a religion, nothing to make war about and nothing to die for. How poor must your life be if you consider an interview with a game developer is the most important thing to worry about. I guess GC does not even think about it in terms of a "big event". He'll probably go more like "Oh @!#$, another dull interview where they keep asking me the same old questions again and again". Do you think he needs people like you and me to notice that there is no safety car in it or that the game crashes from time to time? GC has successfuly been in this business for a quite a long time, he surely knows what to do and what not. Or do you really think he has come together with a couple of crap coders and said, "Come on boys, let's make GP4 be the worst and buggiest GP sim of all time! At the end of the year I want all virtual racers to buy EA products only. I can't stand the thought of earning money with GP4. Let's go out and take the piss out of the community".

If you are realistic, give us a break and give the same break to GC.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 30, 2002 11:29AM
Posted by: Ellis
Already said it Vader, but no1 took much notice

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 01, 2002 02:57AM
Poor life....I was just in needing of phychiatric analisys..thanks !!

4/5 posts per day on GP forum make my life poor,,ehehehehehe ,blash eheh ( I haven't been playing GP4 since July coz bugs )

Why do you always have this distorted view? Are you unhappy of your life? ehehehe

BTW: to avoid to go out of topic,where is the result of such interview?

This thread has been open just for this will,if you are not interested I really don't care,you can just change thread.This thread has been opened for a will and I want see answers.Nothing more nothing less.

Boomey
Date: October 01, 2002 03:07AM
But obvioulsy nobody CAN give you answers, is it so hard to understand? If some one had information concerning "the most important event in 2002" we would certainly not withhold it from you.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 01, 2002 03:16AM
"the most important event in 2002" we would certainly not withhold it from you. :):):)

Finally I see some humor,that is surelly far better than considerations on my own life ;)

I know you don't know answers,maybe Bruno can give us a feedback informing us about missing answers...or delay...

My own will is to undestand from Geoff if he is intentioned to release a patch or not.

If yes,I have some hopes to play GP4 again.
If not,I'll cease to bore you on the forum,archiving GP4 in my dusty shell.

Boomey
Date: October 01, 2002 03:21AM
It takes more than one single "Boomy" to actuall ybore me. Be assured, if you did, I simply roast you in let loose some lesser demons let out the cwn anwnn to get you, mortal.

You cannot command Bruno to stand up and answer as you like. If he thinks itis apropriate to do so, he will. If not he won't and there is nothing you can do about it. I'd better not annoy Bruno too much or he will rather archivate you on some dusty shell.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 01, 2002 03:23AM

It takes more than one single "Boomy" to actuall ybore me. Be assured, if you did, I simply roast you in let loose some lesser demons let out the cwn anwnn to get you, mortal.

djkwehrw rqwevq wqterterter etztztr frzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

AAAARGGHHHH!!! See what you have done? I cannot type anymore!!!!

CORRECTION:

It takes more than one single "Boomy" to actually bore me. Be assured, if you did, I'd simply roast you in Hell, let loose some lesser demons or the cwn anwnn to get you, mortal.
Date: October 01, 2002 03:23AM
Where is my sig pic?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 01, 2002 03:24AM
*Brizzzzzzzzzzzzllllle brzzzzzzzzzzzz nooooooooop noooooooop feeeeeeeeeeeeep brzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 01, 2002 04:56AM
Posted by: mickg
Vader,you are a born comedian! I had tears reading your mistyped post.
And i'm still chuckling as I type this!! Very good!

P4 3.2ghz/800mhzFSB; XFX 7800GS; 2Gig PC3200(400mhz) DDR; Seagate SATA 10krpm HD x2 ;SB AudigyLS .

AYRTON SENNA: F1's Undying Legend.
Date: October 01, 2002 05:24AM
Posted by: simonsteele
ROFLMAO @ Vader

Date: October 01, 2002 06:08AM
Posted by: genesis
You might be having trouble with your sig pic, but trust me you get more trouble with sick pigs....

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: October 01, 2002 06:18AM
Always happy to see this post on top !

Boomey
Date: October 01, 2002 10:26AM
For sick pigs:

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 10, 2002 10:12PM
Posted by: Morbid
Could we have some news on this issue, please?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 12, 2002 10:44PM
Posted by: raztahz
will there be a GP5?
what vast improvements will this have over the development of GP5 over GP4?
will we see a better graphics engine for GP5?

eva tried making a safety car and a proper stop/go penalty?

what was your opinion of the outcome of GP4's production?

Date: December 13, 2002 12:33PM
Posted by: Glyn
will there be a GP5?

Who knows. Apparently there was one in development, but that was before IG did a terrible thing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy