GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Whoop-whoop!

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Alpha doesn't start that good :(

i known that i can't did a good result;i didn't send a boost for montreal.
Montreal Qualifying probably tonight, race later in the week.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
3rd and 6th is nice :)

Only beaten by the TSS race drivers

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
VSM Testdriver Charrel Jalving

Finaly we had a free practice where we managed to get a good free lap with almost no traffic. We had found the right setup pretty fast. To bad I past the finish line a few seconds to late to drive another lap and get a even faster lap.

But im very happy with the 5th time, these are the moments I gain a lot of experience! My teammate has the 7th time, that makes a good free practice for VSM. But the field is really competitive and close, seeing all 22 cars withing 1 secnds of eachother.. I hope we have found a good setup for Schroeder and Walters, because VSM belongs in the top 3 for sure.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Very consistend performance for IED in the FP, shows we have both pace and reliability.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
12th and 14th for the team, but without any boosts...
So, I think, we'll be good for some points in the race.
Just hoping for average qualy (8th - 12th).
Marko,i solved all problems with ed's suzuka 2006;just copy all files from suzuka2001.wad\maps to original 2001 wad(just remember to delete maps folder from original wad).

My GPGSL Career
How does that work if using a TSM trackpack?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The new upgrade appears to be going well so far. Here's hoping it's reliable too.

GPGSL Round 4 Montreal Grand Prix Canada Qualifying

Welcome to Montreal for the Qualifying session brought to you by GPGTV.org/Farked.

The weather is fine, and there is no chance of rain, maybe just a groundhog or two.

The light is green on pit lane and the session is now open. Got the donuts handy, and a beer, let's get this show on the road.
(Session delayed due to an earlier problem with the image hosting site.)

First team out, IED, driven by van Smirren.

Grant returns to the GPGSL, her first qualifying session for S3.

Greenhalgh tops the leader board early in the session.

Stoddart finally gets to drive the new Phoenix car. Listening in to the team radio he says it lacks pace today and can't find a good setup.

Session over. Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2009 09:33AM by mortal.
i'm very happy for good chrome effect that i apply on phoenix racing new car.

My GPGSL Career
Official Results Montreal Grand Prix Qualifying

Congratulations to Ed Greenhalgh, Team Shadow Subaru on pole position Montreal.

Qualy results in text format.

GRE
ALE
SAN
SCH
OAK
SMI
GRO
ING
TON
BOL
HOU
WAR
BOE
REN
HOR
STO
HIN
WAL
CAR
VOO
BRO
GRA

Ed by a thousandth of a second....

Congrats mate ;)

2nd and 3rd is still the best ever quali for MPR so I'm not too upset :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
13th; not bad considering all those boosts again :) also in front of my teammate making it 3-1 ^^ Let's hope to gain some places in the race to score some valuable point!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
9th...hmm...respectable..
Gotta have a good race now.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 13th; not bad considering all those boosts again
> :) also in front of my teammate making it 3-1 ^^
> Let's hope to gain some places in the race to
> score some valuable point!

As said before, with no boosts no chace to be in the first third of the field. The difference was .018 to my teammate. We both need some points in the race.
Oh well, can't expect much more for my first race in a while, I'm sure i'll pick up a few places in the race though.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy