GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
VSM Testdriver Charrel Jalving

The 11th place is not good enough, eventhough it was my first time on this track ever.
But that is no excuse, the VSM car has a lot more potential!

For this practice I used one of the boosts, eventhough the times are really really close, I could have done a faster lap if there wasnt so much traffic on the track.

Hope to have a bit more luck next time

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Close, but good solid performace by Alpha :)

nice 7th :) It's going well! hopefully I can keep up in qualifying with all those people using a boost ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Now I've sorted problems with the mod using the right perf file I can now run Qualy :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Indy Update GPGSL-S3-09 CSM Mod [www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Indianapolis US GP Qualifying

Presented by Stoopid Stunt

Welcome to Indianapolis for the qualifying session. There are quite a few of the drivers taking a driver boost here this weekend, so if you thought you were being clever thinking no-one else would choose Indianapolis, well what can I say?!
Anyway on with the show.

Ed Greenhalgh is first out on track.

Followed by Marko Aleksander.

And then Byron van het Bolscher.

Standings after the first runs.

Wahoo! Go me!

2nd runs complete.

Former champion Philip Oakley goes fastest, can he hold on to pole?!

Qualifying Results.

Congratulations to Matt Houston on his Pole Position.

Stay tuned for the race later today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2009 03:12PM by GPGSL.
Dear MPR,

Forget it this year. End Statement.
Woooohooooo! 2nd, my best ever....
I will try everything to get the podium finish!
4th! allright! hopefully, i'll have a light fuel load in the first stint.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
15th but without boost and next to john, i guess that's ok, let's hope for the race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
11th!! Hope it goes better than last race and with us both in the points
7th...hmmm...we definitly need to find some speed !
Looking forward to the race :)
Teammate comparion qualy on site updated [gpgtv.webs.com],

also there's a poll asking you who do you think will win in indy. [gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Wow .. what the hell happend? after 2 runs I got two times a lap slower than 1:24? :S At the end I 'recovered' but still last :( Worst qualifying ever, well on the bright side I can't lose any places - only gain!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
SchueyFan schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> awful

That says it all for Alpha...

Every other bugger using power boosts except myself, and it shows. I really REALLY hope I can have a better race from 17th than being towards the front, the last 2 races have been gods-awful, and I've still no explanation as to how that happened.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Oooooo nice work team.. finally getting my setup right for the last run
Perfect guys just perfect =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
The race has been run and won. Just gotta resize and upload and narrate :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
We're quicker than our qualifying shows. I know it.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy